for Ten Years in Luck

3/18/2019 c1 skrar
Thank you for such a wonderful read. You are an amazing writer.
11/14/2018 c7 9Knight-Em
Oh my goodness this was such a joy to read! The banter between the two was perfect and your writing style was just such fun to read!
10/19/2018 c7 1TPfreak
I'm still waiting for the next one! In case you needed a bit of a boost ;) I still love seeing the notifications in my e-mail when you post new ones even if I don't always comment or review haha.
10/8/2018 c1 3filly8
I read this a while back and I think I just thought it was a one shot at the time, I came back to read some fluff and boy was I happy surprised to find more! and at the same time irrationally angry that you just left it like that lol
8/8/2018 c1 1Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson
Thank you so much for the update! I'm loving the story, and it's helping me finish my library's summer reading programThanks again for a good read!
4/26/2018 c6 1Even Later
Why must you tease me like this!? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, I’ve beendealing with it from you for over a decade!
4/12/2018 c5 Even Later
Hey friend, it’s always nice to see you writing again! I’ve seen some alerts come in from you recently, but haven’t gotten to catch up till now! The Army stationed is in Fort Bragg a few months ago and we arrived in the middle of a snow storm, so I spent my time locked inside revisiting all my old favorites here. I hope you are able to keep up with it, I’ll try to comment when I can, but you can be guaranteed I’ll always read! Hope you’re doing well!
2/11/2018 c3 Guest
I've been reading your stuff for years - I never review. But thank you for your beautiful stories! You have such a gift!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service