FanFiction.Net
for The Life and Times of a Gotham 'Wallflower'

8/18/2022 c13 lynnell246
Poor baby she's losing all the people she loves.
11/19/2020 c13 Rollingmonsterboy
It’s great but her not killing the joker make her hypocritical and sound like bad writing due to wanting to keep said Joker for later
3/9/2020 c13 3ThatBlueStrawberry
This was really good!
1/21/2020 c11 8akagami hime chan
it IS better than vibe
1/21/2020 c8 akagami hime chan
I mean, many of the DC heroes' problems would be solved if only they accidentally punched the villains a bit too hard once
1/21/2020 c3 akagami hime chan
oh God, her pain with her crush is too real. I love this.
1/2/2020 c13 3Infinite101
Thank you so much for sharing this! I've been reading on Archive of Our Own and realised it was posted here as well and wanted to review/ fave - just wow! I love how the story has developed - I wasn't sure how the whole 22 year old in a younger body would work but you've written this so well, I love how Annie and Jason's story crossed paths, how their relationship is developing and the parts when we get snapshots of the Bat fam - Ms Janet is pretty damn awesome too - I hope she's ok!

Looking forward to reading more of your work
10/15/2019 c7 Guest
Lazarus’ Pit
10/15/2019 c3 Guest
Adorable
7/28/2019 c12 RhysSoren
Okay first, I love this. This is beautiful. I keep giggling and upsetting my napping cat. Plus Jason Todd was always a favorite in the DC universe. Also Annie is precious. She’s a great addition.

Second, was that a Supernatural reference?
I feel like Jason’s letting go of his inner Dean Winchester here. Which if he’s the Jason Todd from ‘Under the Red Hood’ it means it’s Jensen Ackles voicing him and man is that perfect.

(Just read all the way through the last chapter and saw the note at the end. I feel vindicated. Like more-so then is really necessary. Imma go now...)
6/1/2019 c13 812tailedninja-demon
I really liked this story. The plot kept going in a no nonsense manner that I really like. (There's no intricate details or a web of descriptions, just down to the point). Although, there are some parts that could have been more detailed, and I would have liked to see more superhero involvement, but I'm barking up the wrong tree there.
And I like Annie, she has many flaws, but that just adds to her character.
I will be checking out part 2. :D
4/27/2019 c13 Junyahui
oh shit who's heartbeat number five?
4/26/2019 c13 8RenTenTen
That fifth heartbeat is yo baby, girl. Also. Where's your glock at boo? You know you can shoot people first, instead of waiting for them to shoot at you.
3/13/2019 c13 ChocoGummies
I really hope you come backt to this story— not only because I love Jason, but the way you built Annie’s character, gosh! I love this story.
2/4/2019 c13 3Sparksofrandomness
Woah wasn't expecting it to be falcone but im also not surprised.
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »