for Waves and Swirls

12/26/2020 c1 hater anonomus
why... bleepin why whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyw wwhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...no.
3/28/2020 c2 Guest
Makes sense. You work for alterra.
8/14/2019 c5 narutouzumaki9718
This is great so far!
4/9/2019 c5 Chaotix Aposynthesis
Please update this story, I really really like it so far and I think it should go on
5/15/2018 c5 SittingBackandRelaxing
Natural Selectio Goerge should be their pet :)
4/30/2018 c4 DP-Observant69
First of all, fix the sentence “Behind that door, was a large amount of titanium, a few copper scraps and a piece of gold, as well as some gold,” secondly do you plan to have the Artic DLC included in the story, and thirdly, will there be time capsules

If this is taking place long after the end of the actual game, is the space cannon active and if so, why. AND ADD CUDDLEFISH it can be Percy’s best friend
4/29/2018 c4 2LegendOfPerseus
So I might have gotten a bit delayed, the update will have to be on wednesday since I have a massive test Monday and Tuesday. There’s your heads up so you know what happened, see you all on Wednesday!
4/24/2018 c1 LegendOfPerseus
I should probably explain the history of 4546B in regards to this fanfic.
-The Aurora in this story is actually the Aurora II. Which landed directly on the Aurora I, which had decayed over time to become a giant rusted and mostly submerged wreck, as for why a Identical Aurora lands on the site of the old, well, that will be revealed later.
-The Kharaa Infection is almost destroyed at this point due to a previous expedition. (Riley’s work, releasing the baby emperors was the best thing he could’ve done.)
-Warpers are now (mostly) sentient and (mostly) evil, because their previous kill infected creatures command has now turned into a kill everything that’s not a Warper command.
-There are currently four living Sea Emperor Leviathans (one baby died due to warpers)
4/24/2018 c1 TheCrazedBerserker
This is a good pairing of PJO and SubNautica.
2/28/2018 c3 1Alex Focker
When will Percy make an appearance and is annabeth gonna be here?
2/9/2018 c2 DP-Observant69
Nice to finally have a name for the mysterious protagonist, as for Percy’s powers, I would’ve thought it would’ve been water breathing (and maybe water powers?) but definitely not the ability to speak with the wildlife, mostly because they are foreigners in every way (I mean they’re from another planet for crying out loud, and most creatures in Subnautica are either mechanical, have very little self-preservatory instinct, actually have a muscle for a brain, or a caged hyper-intelligent psychic giant).

As for making an underwater gun manually... I don’t even where to start with that, I’m no gunsmith nor have I ever touched a gun, but I’m pretty sure making any part of gun is NOT an easy task, I mean we’re talking about making a straight barrels, small parts, magazines, bullets, and finding a way to manipulate the materials without the aid of a fabricator. I would’ve understood if she made a harpoon or even a shabby spring-loaded harpoon gun (because welding tool still melts stuff, even if she doesn’t have a proper mold to make a spring) but an assault rifle? In what I assume is much less than a day?

All in all, the story holds my interests but the whole gun thing ruins the immersion for me since the appeal with Subnautica is that it’s an underwater survival game, and starting with a gun on day one is just flat out cheating. Hopefully their will be more people reviewing in the future but for now your stuck with just me and my (annoying?) reviews/rants
1/29/2018 c1 DP-Observant69
I just realized it says unknown POV so ignore my previous comment
1/29/2018 c1 DP-Observant69
Sooo... no demigod powers? Wait who is actually speaking right now? Percy or Reyna? Or is it the unnamed protagonist of Subnautica?