for Final Destination 3 by Christa Faust

3/14 c23 E
Wow! Just wow! I recently just became obsessed with the Final Destination movies (the third being the most, as you can tell) and reading this made me unbelievably happy. While I do appreciate platonic M/F relationships, Wendy and Kevin’s chemistry was undeniable. I’m now even more obsessed, unfortunately, because now there’s no more content for me to read. I’m just very happy you uploaded this. Thanks so much!
2/9 c1 littlenorthlights
Ever since I watched it when I was a kid, I thought they liked each other. They should have put them at least dating in the end of the movie, when they meet in the subway. Or it should have deleted scenes of their romance. I'm so disappointed.
10/27/2019 c18 44CJ Ambrose
Ok I would have 'loved' to see that shower scene in the movie xD
10/27/2019 c17 CJ Ambrose
First off, THANK YOU for publishing the novel on here. I have been trying to find a way to read it forEVER!

Second, back when I first saw FD3, I kinda shipped Wendy and Kevin, and seeing on the FD wiki page that there was a kissing scene when they're looking at the photographs is one reason why I wanted to read the book so badly... So thank you for posting this ️
5/24/2019 c23 4RainbowColoredHumanBeing
Thank you! I really wanted to read the book but couldn't find it anywhere. Really, thanks a lot.
3/27/2019 c1 littlenorthlights
You're wonderful, did you know that? I was looking for it for such a long time .
3/9/2019 c17 Jennie
I wish they'd put at least one of those kisses in the movie! Those two had tension!
3/3/2019 c4 JennieMR
Thanks for posting this. I like the movie versions of Ian, Erin, and Carrie, better than these. :)
8/31/2018 c23 18Permen Caca
I've been searching this novelozation like for years, and THANK YOUU OOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SHARE IT AND SPARE YOUR TIME FOR WRITING THIS. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH WENDYxKEVIN things cause they have the BEST CHEMISTERY of all lead characters Final Destination series. And my thirsty soul of fangirl just so need this.

Again, THANK YOUUU, THANK YOUUU. AFTER YEARS I STILL ALIVE TO FINALLY READ THIS
7/27/2018 c1 Anonymous Girl
Hi there, good chapter. I remember this movie all too well. A few years ago when I watched it and when I got to the part with the roller coaster, I felt sad for everyone that died in Wendys daydream. Then I felt sad for them after her daydream. Poor Wendy. That part was really scary because the coaster fell apart. I will never ride roller coasters in my life because I am afraid of heights.
7/3/2018 c23 sonqxinran
Thank you so much i can't express in words how much i am thankful to you for uploading this novel. You're my hero sjsjsjsjsj no seriously ilysm
6/29/2018 c7 Wanderson
To Amando
6/29/2018 c2 Wanderson
EU AMO FINAL DESTINATION 3
6/29/2018 c22 Anon533
Please update! I'm addicted to this story.
6/29/2018 c22 lcamca
Please update! I'm addicted to this
25 Page 1 2 Next »