for Final Destination 3 by Christa Faust

12/20/2020 c1 alexiamelo539
I always loved Wendy and Kevin.
12/20/2020 c1 alexiamelo539
Thank you. Thank you. This is great.
9/10/2020 c18 Guest
Hello! I am a huge fan of this series! I grew up watching the movies, and I was wondering if you could publish the first and second on here please?! I would really appreciate it, and I think all the other final destination fanatics would really appreciate it too!
9/10/2020 c18 Nyjay Thompson
Hello. I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of the final destination movies! I grew up watching them, and their one of my favorite horror movie franchise of all time! I was wondering if you could publish the first one and second one please?! I would really appreciate it, and I think all the other final destination fanatics would too! Thanks for reading the reply, and have a nice day!
9/10/2020 c1 fayedaniels1980
First of all a HUGE thank you for transcribing this novel for all of us FD fans. It almost felt like a community service at this point. I have really tried to acquire the books but nowadays they cost at least $100 or more. I really hope someone from New Line would make them available as e-book format in the future.

The first chapter gives me more insight of what kind of person the characters are. They definitely feel somewhat different from the movie's character. They felt really like highschool students from their dialogues and inner thoughts. In the movie, I only feel vague about them being highschool students as their dialogues felt more like what young adults would say. Also when Wendy says she and Kevin don't even like each other in the movie, I didn't really get it because their interactions are so little before the accident. But in this chapter, I can clearly see why she'd say that. Wendy, in some ways, reminded me of my pretentious and perfectionist self in this chapter.

I hope it's okay that I left reviews of the chapters as I continue the book :)
8/27/2020 c23 madi
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this was fucking sick
3/14/2020 c23 E
Wow! Just wow! I recently just became obsessed with the Final Destination movies (the third being the most, as you can tell) and reading this made me unbelievably happy. While I do appreciate platonic M/F relationships, Wendy and Kevin’s chemistry was undeniable. I’m now even more obsessed, unfortunately, because now there’s no more content for me to read. I’m just very happy you uploaded this. Thanks so much!
2/9/2020 c1 littlenorthlights
Ever since I watched it when I was a kid, I thought they liked each other. They should have put them at least dating in the end of the movie, when they meet in the subway. Or it should have deleted scenes of their romance. I'm so disappointed.
10/27/2019 c18 45CJ Ambrose
Ok I would have 'loved' to see that shower scene in the movie xD
10/27/2019 c17 CJ Ambrose
First off, THANK YOU for publishing the novel on here. I have been trying to find a way to read it forEVER!

Second, back when I first saw FD3, I kinda shipped Wendy and Kevin, and seeing on the FD wiki page that there was a kissing scene when they're looking at the photographs is one reason why I wanted to read the book so badly... So thank you for posting this ️
5/24/2019 c23 6RainbowColoredHumanBeing
Thank you! I really wanted to read the book but couldn't find it anywhere. Really, thanks a lot.
3/27/2019 c1 littlenorthlights
You're wonderful, did you know that? I was looking for it for such a long time .
3/9/2019 c17 Jennie
I wish they'd put at least one of those kisses in the movie! Those two had tension!
3/3/2019 c4 JennieMR
Thanks for posting this. I like the movie versions of Ian, Erin, and Carrie, better than these. :)
8/31/2018 c23 18Permen Caca
I've been searching this novelozation like for years, and THANK YOUU OOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SHARE IT AND SPARE YOUR TIME FOR WRITING THIS. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH WENDYxKEVIN things cause they have the BEST CHEMISTERY of all lead characters Final Destination series. And my thirsty soul of fangirl just so need this.

Again, THANK YOUUU, THANK YOUUU. AFTER YEARS I STILL ALIVE TO FINALLY READ THIS