for Final Destination 3 by Christa Faust

3/3/2019 c4 JennieMR
Thanks for posting this. I like the movie versions of Ian, Erin, and Carrie, better than these. :)
8/31/2018 c23 18Permen Caca
I've been searching this novelozation like for years, and THANK YOUU OOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SHARE IT AND SPARE YOUR TIME FOR WRITING THIS. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH WENDYxKEVIN things cause they have the BEST CHEMISTERY of all lead characters Final Destination series. And my thirsty soul of fangirl just so need this.

Again, THANK YOUUU, THANK YOUUU. AFTER YEARS I STILL ALIVE TO FINALLY READ THIS
7/27/2018 c1 Anonymous Girl
Hi there, good chapter. I remember this movie all too well. A few years ago when I watched it and when I got to the part with the roller coaster, I felt sad for everyone that died in Wendys daydream. Then I felt sad for them after her daydream. Poor Wendy. That part was really scary because the coaster fell apart. I will never ride roller coasters in my life because I am afraid of heights.
7/3/2018 c23 sonqxinran
Thank you so much i can't express in words how much i am thankful to you for uploading this novel. You're my hero sjsjsjsjsj no seriously ilysm
6/29/2018 c7 Wanderson
To Amando
6/29/2018 c2 Wanderson
EU AMO FINAL DESTINATION 3
6/29/2018 c22 Anon533
Please update! I'm addicted to this story.
6/29/2018 c22 lcamca
Please update! I'm addicted to this
5/21/2018 c17 QuinnyPls
thanks a lot for uploading these! you have no idea how grateful I am :')
4/22/2018 c3 cupcake
Thanks again for the upload. Very nice premonition chapter!
4/22/2018 c1 cupcake
Thank you for taking the time to post this up.
3/5/2018 c6 47HeroWitch
We finally get to know Kevin's feelings after the roller coaster's carnage. We know more about his father, his family, and how he passes through Carrie's death. Poor guy... I feel sad for him. Your story is captivating.
2/27/2018 c5 HeroWitch
So short! I want more! Add quiclky a new chapter! Your story is awesome!
2/27/2018 c4 HeroWitch
Bludworth is here? In a roller coaster, seriously?

Oh my god! Poor Wendy! She was right...
2/27/2018 c3 HeroWitch
If this actually happened in real life, that theme park would get the biggest lawsuit filed on them!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »