for Symbiote

11/29/2020 c1 3NerdyDragon2
Cooool! That was a great story! I was flashing back to Marvel ultimate Spider-Man the whole time! Very dramatic! Perfectly marvel!
I hope venom gets in the new MCU movies. That would be cool if he would be in the next Spider-Man movie!
1/31/2020 c1 19GuidingHand
What timing! I started reading this and was a bit lost, so I stopped reading. A few hours later I get home and find my spouse watching a YouTube video about Symbiote! It explained that the reason Symbiote is so nuts-o is because for a few seconds Deadpool wore Symbiote, then Deadpool had the foresight to decided that it was a bad idea. But, within those few seconds, Symbiote went from being a fairly neutral being to taking on significant parts of Deadpools personality for itself. Watching that, and understanding better what the black blob that attached to Peter was inspired me to finish your story and I really enjoyed it.
1/2/2019 c1 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
poor Pete. That must really hurt!
8/8/2018 c1 2AkaDeca
Great one shot
5/15/2018 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
great job
2/1/2018 c1 Delete-account-please-9995533
That was so good I was laughing at the end.
1/29/2018 c1 6Adrianna Agray
: ) they know there’ll be a next time: ) haha : ) fantastic job : ) can’t wait for more: )
1/29/2018 c1 7story2tell
I’m in love with you. I just love aaaaallllll your stories!
1/29/2018 c1 137Invader Johnny
That's the thing about teenager and Tony will soon learn that they act before they think.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
1/29/2018 c1 AlmostAvidReader
As always a great one!
Waiting for more to read.

I like reading your work.