FanFiction.Net
for Another One Bites the Dust

2/4 c1 Guest
Thank you very much for sharing.
10/16/2020 c1 Hells Bells
LOVED didn't like Bishop cos she could do no wrong in Gibbs watched the Ziva episodes in series 17(?)not watched any others since Tony became an egotistical bully .The way he treated Tony in the last couple of series was appalling and really appeared to loathe being around Tony and not appreciate his experience and loyalty.
7/30/2020 c1 jenwincartbark
loved it
4/19/2019 c1 RainyDayReader
Thanks for posting this - it's nice to see Abby redeem herself in a way. It seemed she almost de-aged to an immature teenager instead of the eccentric but lovely person we first saw on the series. I also haven't watched the show since MW left - they just made a mockery of his character and even his last episode wasn't really about him...
2/8/2019 c1 monkeywrench542
truth be told, abby should have been canned after the episode Dog Tags.
2/5/2019 c1 2Var Devonshire
Finally got around to reading this story. Wow, that was harsh, true to some degree but still harsh. I have to admit the last two years Tony was on, there seemed to be some friction between him and Gibbs which was sad because I loved their kind of father/son interaction. But, you're right, Tony's smile had dimmed and the words exchanged seemed more harsh. I thought maybe they were going to do a spinoff with Tony leading he own team. Sadly, that didn't happen. I hadn't noticed the distancing of Gibbs and Abby but now that you pointed it out, yeah, it was there. So sad to see them go. I thought it funny they had to add several new characters to replace the void created by Tony's departure. The show is still good, not great, but good but I do miss all the pop culture references Tony and McGee threw around. Excellent story.
12/6/2018 c1 6TLWtlw
I know what you mean when you said once they leave it's like they never existed.
11/29/2018 c1 Pantherbabe4ever
I havent watched any since Michael Weatherly left...
9/25/2018 c1 amaia
This is so good. I agree w others abt Gibbs's treatment of Tony in the last year... maybe he was angry that MW was leaving. I have all the DVDs up to end of Ssn 13. I miss Tony.
8/25/2018 c1 SharonE68
I whole-heartily agree with your insightful spin on Abby's leaving. Sequel...Gibbs comebacks and watching the DVD containing all the mistakes he made with Tony. Thanks for sharing.
7/17/2018 c1 erik
A great departure.

I read that there was an incident between Mark Harmon's dog and a cast member. Pauley Perrette objected when the dog returned to the set after the matter was resolved, dog training or something.
2/11/2018 c1 jonsa0422
hi I am divided by this story, on one side I am happy she is finally leaving and is getting a shot for a happy life; but sad as how bad Gibbs has been treating her. As for her reason she's leaving NCIS I read that she was afraid Harmon's dog would attack another person on set and he refused to leave the dog at home. She was awesome as Abby.
2/3/2018 c1 18annsan
Nailed this...so very on target...

I dvr...and speed thru eps looking for hints of the show I once adored. I'd like to say that the 'reformed Gibbs' (for he has changed) reminds me of the early Gibbs but he doesn't.
The reported rift between MW & MH during the last season has removed the sparkly aura that seemed to always be there with Gibbs.

I'd hoped the change in showrunner would help but despite the attempts at stories (or to reuse previously done stories) the show still screams of the idea that its Harmon who calls the shots ultimately.

With PP leaving, David cutting back, that leaves Harmon standing tall as the lone original cast member. Sad...so very sad...
To quote a friend, I didn't leave the show. The show left me. I think that holds true for so many fans.
2/3/2018 c1 Guest
I enjoyed this too much, I wish it were longer. But mostly I wish it were the real plot on NCIS. You nailed it! Thanks so much!
1/31/2018 c1 1Runewulf
I only started watching recently; it comes to the UK a season or two behind, I have caught up on all earlier seasons as we have a channel or two that does frequent repetition of shows.
Sad as it was when Sasha Alexander, Cote de Pablo and Michael Weatherly left, none of their departures hurt my enjoyment of the show; the writing is inconsistent and sometimes unpredictable, direction is sometimes a little odd but I liked the way the actors all managed in spite of this. I like the constantly changing character of McGee and the Sean Murray seems to manage it. I will probably carry on watching. As for the family dynamics - they should be there when people leave and they were to some extent - but in a work place such as a federal agency it can cause problems. Agent Lee could not have approached Gibbs when she needed to - she did not feel secure enough, was not family.
Actors, anyway, might not want to be the same character for years on end - I don't watch soap operas.
30 Page 1 2 Next »