for In Time

5/12/2021 c15 1MissBreakingSanity
So glad you've come back! I'm at the edge of my seat and can't wait for the next chapter!
7/2/2018 c14 Guest
oh sorry, I didn't see you posted a new chapter. It'ss precisely by wanting to read again the last chapter that I realized it. So, that's it, they put their hands on her. Look forward to seeing how she will cope.
And curious to know more about this new character "Bazine". She looks a little out of nowhere like that, but I guess she's going to be important later on. So here,
6/30/2018 c14 Guest
Enjoyed reading through this so far
6/10/2018 c13 Guest
Yes ! Cool !
Thank you very much for this new chapter.
I wonder what these two knights of Ren want from her (besides hurting her and why). Because they seem to have a particular grudge against her. And above all, you finish on a nice cliffhanger. I eagerly await follow-up.
See you.
6/5/2018 c12 Guest
hey,
a little review to see if you have abandoned your story or not. If so, is it possible to have a "summary chapter" that would explain the outline / the end of your story? Because basically I'm curious to see where you wanted to go and how you wanted to conclude.
4/11/2018 c12 Guest
youhou!
A very interesting chapter. I can not wait to read the next one. Obviously the "hunt" is open.
I'm sorry you do not have more reviews, because your story is really nice at the risk of repeating myself.
3/24/2018 c11 Guest
a new chapter very nice.
I did not quite understand Kylo Ben's concern about his knights. Apart from two, I didn't feel that anyone else wanted to "hurt" her. In any case, to her. I guess the others, it's not the same story.
I guess I'll get my answer in the next chapter.
3/16/2018 c10 Guest
"I like this thing"
Interesting story, ready to read more !
3/14/2018 c10 BookLover1670
Look at them flirting! I'm so happy for Leia as well!
3/5/2018 c9 Batty3011
Very good story. I like your writing. I am very curious to know what you have in stock for Rey.
Please update soon.
2/21/2018 c7 scarletvixenwthorns
Lovvve this hope u continue
2/21/2018 c1 thelizbabe
Big fan, keep writing!
2/19/2018 c6 4mordereddo
Hm.. Rey getting lost in the forest? I wonder where you're going with this.

Thank you again for this chapter as well. To be honest, I don't think Kylo would give up anything to be with Rey. I feel like he can't leave the Darkness, not necessarily because he doesn't want to, but because it's a part of him - to me it's like a thing he craves and despises at the same time. Like it pains him but he needs it to breath. Could be just me though.

Still I love your story so far and I hope you get more reviews :)
2/19/2018 c5 mordereddo
I somehow completely missed all these updates. Thank you for those! The angst was so real in chapter 5, I really enjoyed it. Are Mortathi and Kailin actually concerned for Kylo I wonder what idea they got..
And the end..! Kylo always seems to different and changed around Rey.
2/11/2018 c2 mordereddo
Two chapters in and I'm already digging it! Almost all of Rey/Kylo centered fics lack a bit of war/strategy discussions. Now that the Supremacy and Starkiller base is gone, where is the First Order having their base? Also, Kylo is wearing his mask again? Anyway, your writing is enjoyable und captivating.
Update soon!