for The Pokémon Wildcard

1/10 c5 Guest
An awesome update on this story, thank you for it, keep up the great work. And thanks for making each pokemon's maximum moveset eight, I don't know about you, but it never felt like 4 moves were enough for pokemon to use in the games.

Glad to see Brock joining Naruto and Leaf, and I also love the pokemon Naruto and Leaf have so far.

Also, I have a possible idea for Naruto's pokemon, if you don't mind hearing it?

You know how some of Ash's pokemon leave his team(s) for their own reasons (Butterfree to be with his mate, Greninja to fix Kalos with the 2 Zygarde, etc.)?

If that will still happen with Naruto and some of his pokemon, how about before his pokemon leave, Naruto gives them a piece of clothing with the Uzumaki Clan Swirl stitched onto them? Like a neckerchief/scarf, a headband, a wristband, or whatever else I can't think of right now. Naruto himself could make them (because Delia taught him how to), or he could ask his mom herself to do it.

It could be Naruto's way to show his pokemon that no matter where they go, or how far apart they are from each other, they will always be a Clan (a Family), and they will always be there for each other. It just seems like something Naruto might do for his pokemon. What do you think?
9/11/2020 c5 Guest
Quick question before you get to Cerulean City. Since your giving Naruto Ash's canon pokemon as well what are your plans for Damian (Charmanders former trainer that abandoned him)? Are you going to
A. Have him arrested and give Naruto his pokemon (since he had more than the six carry limit)
B. Beat him up
C. Inform Nurse joy with solid proof after taking Charmander to the pokemon center
D. All the above
The reason I ask is because I saw the anime and I. DID. NOT. Like his attitude and the way he left Charmander to die in the anime period! And can we get a list of the genders of the pokemon Naruto and his friends catch please? Hope you update this story soon.
7/26/2020 c5 Guest
carry this on it is good
6/16/2020 c5 Guest
Quick update on the pokemon he should catch besides canon (plus legendaries, ultra beasts, mythical, and region forms) and harem update.
Pokemon:
Kanto: Venonat, Pinsir, Oddish, Cubone, Rhyhorn, Onix, Magnemite, Meowth, Eevee (many), Ekans, Nidoran(male and female), Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Abra, Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Seel, Shellder, Horsea, Staryu, Magikarp(shiny)
Johto: Wooper, Spinarak, Yanma, Murkrow, Sneasel, Houndour, Larvitar, Sentret, Girafarig, Teddiursa, Stantler, Magby, Misdreavus, Elekid, Snubbull, Skarmory
Hoenn: Sableye, Duskull, Carvanha, Mudkip(shiny), Feebas, Spheal, Clamperl, Nincada, Anorith, Seedot, Tropius, Numel, Trapinch, Bagon, Electrike, Ralts(male and female), Mawile, Seviper, Zangoose, Aron, Absol, Beldum(shiny)
Sinnoh, Cranidos, Shieldon, Combee, Spiritomb, Stunky, Skorupi, Hippopotas, Snover, Shinx(shiny), Budew
Unova: Gothita(gift for Delia), Solosis, Litwick, Larvesta, Tirtouga, Ducklett, Rufflet, Pawniard, Klink, Golett, Venipede, Karrablast, Shelmet, Deerling, Purrloin, Deino, Druddigon, Cubchoo, Cryogonal, Blitzle, Bouffalant, Lillipup, Mienfoo, Zorua
Kalos: Espurr, Litleo, Tyrunt, Binacle, Honedge, Phantump, Skiddo, Clauncher, Bergmite, Flabébé(orange flower), Skrelp, Fennekin(shiny)
Alola: Salandit, Pikipek, Dhelmise, Dewpider, Wimpod, Fomantis, Mudbray, Jangmo-o, Passimian, Crabrawler, Yungoos, Sandshrew, Vulpix(shiny)
Galar: Wooloo, Zigzagoon, Impidimp, Toxel, Clobbopus, Farfetch'd, Hatenna, Ponyta, Scorbunny(shiny), Sizzlipede, Rolycoly, Rookidee, Cufant, Duraludon, Dreepy, Yamask, Chewtle, Applin(two one regular and one shiny), Nickit, Silicobra, Snom, Yamper
Ultra-beast: Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Kartana, Blacephalon
Mythical: Volcanion, Keldeo, Genesect, Deoxys, Darkrai, Zeraora, Zarude
Legendary: Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Latios and Latias, Groudon, Rayquaza, Giratina, Regigigas, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Type: Null, Zacian, Zamazenta, Urshifu
Harem:
Kanto: Giselle, Greta
Johto: Whitney, Chigusa, Miki
Hoenn: Courtney, Flannery, Phoebe, Rebecca, Shelly
Sinnoh: Zoey, Leona, Maylene, Mars
Unova: Skyla, Bianca, Georgia
Kalos: Miette, Korrina, Linnea, Millis Steel, Emma
Galar: Nessa, Marnie, Bea
This is my final suggestion for your story I don't know what Ash is gonna capture in the anime next so this is just me guessing. Keep up the great work.
5/16/2020 c5 1insanemaelstorm
This is pretty good. Like how Naruto is building his team. Like how he interacts with everyone. Looking forward to reading more
3/26/2020 c5 12mastercheif1229
Great story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that it doesn't take too long!
3/26/2020 c5 ljmurdock86
love this story
3/24/2020 c5 Jupiter50
good job
3/20/2020 c2 MillieBelle
Woah! That's a lot of girls
3/19/2020 c5 18HyperA2019
It be interesting Gardevior fall in love with Naruto.
3/19/2020 c5 Dr1zzy
Thx for the update
3/19/2020 c5 commandosquirrel
tell officer jenny about gary's vandalism of the sign
3/19/2020 c5 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
3/19/2020 c5 God of Wind 200
love this story can't wait for you to update it again soon
3/19/2020 c5 1buterflypuss