for Pure Hearts and Jagged Souls

12/23/2020 c14 Astro
I miss this fic when this was actively updating. It pretty much have me loving the idea Kirby is Galacta AU (not theory though, :p.)

Alrighty alrighty, to recap:

Waddle Doo is very dead. Mostly dead. Nothing much they can do. Who killed him, we don't know. Kirby is very suspicious.

Morpho exposition at chapter 14, first appearance at chapter 13 as himself and chapter 6 as Tangie.

Kirby changed colored and grew wings. Painfully and Meta had to cut it open as Kirby had difficulties growing out, except Meta had a panic attack and switched roles with Sword.

Other notes is that Meta is a failed NME experiment, which is why his eyes change color and a certain purple mark under his lip. Like Kirby.
9/14/2020 c14 Le POYO
PLS.

CONTINUE.

THIS.

I NEED IT.
9/13/2020 c14 A borb
But, they say that his spirit still lingers, watching over his fellow Star Warriors and helping them pass on when their times in this world end.

Dude, morpho knight is a hella lot closer than you think.
9/13/2020 c8 Le POYO
THE FLUFF IS REAL AMIGOS, THE FLUFF IS REAL.
9/13/2020 c7 Guest
"I don't want to do this, but I see no other option. Sword."

Sword rushed to his side. "Sir?"

"Get me a knife."

"What?" Sword and Kirby gasped.

ARE YOU GONNA MURDER HIM
9/12/2020 c6 Le POYO
"This little guy's been following me around lately. I named him Tangie, cause he's the same color as tangerines. Say 'hi,' Tangie." The butterfly flapped once.

AHHH SHIT MORPHO'S HERE
8/13/2020 c14 Metywilldestoryu
"DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN, META KNIGHT?" Kabu asked.

I officially like kabu 100000 times more than I did before.
8/13/2020 c9 Metywilldestoryu
Yup, saw the reference
8/13/2020 c3 Metywilldestoryu
Eight hours? His best friend could be hurting for eight hours straight? "I don't like this, Tiff. I don't like seeing you scrape your knee. Let alone eight hours of baby-popping."

This is getting more and more uncomfortable.
7/9/2019 c14 YellowNinja
This is such an amazing story, and I love the theories presented in this fic. I’ve read this story twice so far and am so excited for another update! Can’t wait to see what Meta Knight does with this new information. I hope you update soon, but of course no pressure!
4/22/2019 c1 Aixanell
I'm still in chapter 3 but I just checked the other chapters and it's not finish yet, plz finish it the story is really good
4/22/2019 c1 Aixanell
finish the story plz
2/28/2019 c14 Astro
Well, in a sad event this is discontinued... (which in all I loved the idea Kirby is future Galacta only for angst notes.)

Still, you ended at a cliff hanger. Like is Meta Knight going to fight evil Kirby? Is Morpho Knight going to help Meta or Kirby?
1/31/2019 c14 16Megan1289
keep going please I need to know what's going on here the riddles are really good
12/7/2018 c14 47Vampire Tails
Oh gods. I JUST finished reading what you have so far, and it's nothing short of interesting, I'll tell you that!
This is.. I had to re-read this latest chapter twice. It definitely has me thinking. When I first saw the butterfly, I was thinking, "Uh oh."
But now? with help from the reviewers, I think it's actually the spirit of Sir Morpho Knight. It makes sense. But man, I sense nothing but heartbreak to come, if the plot is going where I think it's going.
You've definitely got me thinking, though Kabu's last line caught me off guard and I wasn't sure whether to chuckle or not. xD
Probably something highly important, and I'm tempted to read up on the Muffin Man...
Anywho, I love the characterizations of everyone here, even though I'm used to using the Japanese names for certain characters, (not WolfWrath though), especially Kirby. And last chapter sent chills down my spine, what with Meta Knight's brash and forward anger. There's also Kirby's nightmare that I'm thinking about...
Anyway, I really hope you update soon! can't wait to see what happens next!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »