for Open Hearts Open Home A SYOC

2/12/2019 c4 146Ally R. Swan
It should be interesting if Ryan does manage to find Lexi. Looking forward to more. Update soon!
12/30/2018 c4 7Spinnerroxz16
Amazing continue please
12/28/2018 c4 152Linneagb
Oooooh. Great chapter. I wonder what will happen with this singer and Ryan and Maddie is so cute. But then of course, when Sylvia's in are my favorite parts and she's just perfect. I hope she can open up just a little bit and I just want to see moooore of her. She's probably one of my favorites of all the syoc's I've ever left. This story's great and I can't wait to read more.
4/3/2018 c3 146Ally R. Swan
I like Sophie's logic about Ryan. I am glad to see Lexi has made her first appearance and I can't wait to see more of her. What was that song? And Maddie is a little cutie.

Update soon!
3/28/2018 c3 152Linneagb
This chapter was great. Of course I read Sandy's part like five times since Sylvia is in it. She was perfect, being all clumsy with that box and everything. And I can't wait to see more of it. I'm with Maddie on the dress-part. And it's so cute that she calls Sandy grandpa, why wouldn't she anyway? This last girl seems interesting. I wonder who she is. And of course I can't... I said it before but I can't wait to read more.
3/4/2018 c2 146Ally R. Swan
I can do some. I have some time at the moment tonight. I am still going to send in Morgan but I have just been busy I didn't get to finish his form lol. Are there any others you need asap?
2/13/2018 c2 152Linneagb
"Conversation with myself" shut up brain! Shut up! You've sent enough characters. No more ideas! I said shut up! "Ends conversation and starts talking to you instead" haha. I'll wait for a bit. Then, if there's still anything you need and that maybe you can send me a pm and I'll see what I can do. If there are more than one I could do something like with Mr. Tom and his wife ;) If it's okay with you of course.
2/12/2018 c1 146Ally R. Swan
I can't wait for this to start! I am interested to see what happens with Jack as well as what goes on with Ryan & Taylor and Seth and Summer as they foster. Of course, I am also looking forward to seeing what you do with Holden and Lexi! And Morgan, when I send him in. Update soon!
2/1/2018 c1 152Linneagb
Oh my. Poor Summer. Now that is a terrible thing to happen. But I'm liking the look of the characters and can't wait to see more.

So I was making the polyvore edits as if this was just a regular glee syoc and hadn't read everything properly. But I was thinking Harry could be a foster kid and Claudia a runaway. But that would make only one kid. I'll fill up Harry first and then see what happens... Maybe Claud could have a little sister...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service