for My Noble Wolf

5/21 c1 ReadLikeHermione
This is interesting. Wish there was more
6/3/2020 c2 Jessica
Please update soon please i love this story
5/1/2020 c2 PerceptionOftheUnique
3/28/2020 c2 Zafrinel
Lol thanks for the update, I do want to see her interacting with the cast in general. Please do update at your own pace and keep uploading the great content you already have. Can’t wait for the next update!
2/26/2020 c1 2Ms. Lady Muffin
Pretty please update soon?
2/7/2019 c1 48ocfairygodmother
This was definitely an interesting start to the story. I like how bitter Adeline is and how she isn't Bella's biggest fan. I thought you did very well with this chapter! Thanks for sharing it with us! :) Kudos! :)
12/11/2018 c1 3Nameless Angel 00
I love this bad ass girl and can't wait to see how she gets involved in this story.
9/19/2018 c1 1LegendsOfTime
Seems interesting, hope you will continue
6/1/2018 c1 yanaven26
I love this! That’s a great start hope you update soon can’t wait for the next chaptere
3/13/2018 c1 Guest
Good start ,update soon. Isn't Seth 14or 15 or something
3/2/2018 c1 16AlunaGray
This is interesting. Although Adeline was kind of OP, I liked where this was going since I've only read a few Twilight-OC fics that didn't revolve messing around with the canon pairings. Maybe you should get a beta though to smooth out errors in the grammar, spelling and flow though it's okay overall. Thanks for sharing this.
2/4/2018 c1 blacklightningwolf
Minor spelling errors. "I did not get invoiced, because why would I?" I believe you mean involved instead of invoiced.
2/2/2018 c1 Aryen-Dono
I love this :) I wonder what she’ll do when the Volturi come knocking and her imprint wants to fight.