for Mobile suit gundam AI partner

1/19 c12 Kraut007
Well, this really is one of the most complex and grey takes on the Gundam setting.
While the protagonsits might fight on the side of the Federation, it is made clear that they dont care much for it and the the Federations leaders pretty much caused the conflict with years of mismanagement. But while the Zeon goal of indepedence might be sympathenic their methods of total war, genocide and conquest of neutral sides simply make just enemies out the very spacenoids they claim to free. And frankly, living under the Zabi despotie can hardly be better.
12/25/2020 c55 Kraut007
By the way, I am fine with Char getting killed in this version.
He worked well enough as a character in the One Year War, but aftermath it was a mess with him.
In "Zeta" they turned him into a more heroic guy, but then in the final movie he went full Ghiren Zabi 2.0. Felt like the canon writers back then just wanted to get rid of this character and remind the fanbase that he was not supposed to be the good guy. Speaking about, Char is easily as much of a selfish sociopath as Ghiren or Kycilia, so why should he deserve any better? Plus, with no Char arround to start "Chars Counterattack", things might go quite different in the future.
12/24/2020 c55 Kraut007
Nice to see a UC Gundam big project fanfic that is not blatant pro-Zeon revisionism.
Cant believe how many fans seem to take Zeon Zum Deikuns elitist ramblings and Ghiren Zabis racist war propaganda at face value. When the very same people who talk a big deal about freeing all Spacenoids are actually wiping out other colonies one by one, something might be awry...

Anyway, I like how you connect several storylines from the One Year War media und have so many charcter meet each other and giving them chances to get more fleshed out. Nice idea to give cosmic chew toy Amuro some happiness due to an earlier realtionship with Chan.

Yet, the anti-war message stays intact as wee see people on both sides suffer and the victory is certainly not a cheerful one. Especially since you keep the fact that after the One Year War the problems that caused everything are far from over...but maybe thing might actully get better in the long term? Well see.
7/20/2020 c55 justinq719
This story is epic as he'll... Good work, 6-4 pilot.
7/20/2020 c55 11Moonreaper666
Glad Char died after all the Plot Armor in Canon and in your story

Amuro was definitely underperforming in this battle. He did not curbstomp Char and his three escorts as well as Brenev Ox/Auggs and over 300 Zeon MS and 50 Ships!
7/20/2020 c55 1FighterPlaneAce
I have to say that I've really enjoyed this story. At first, I was a bit doubtful about it since we are talking about Gundam and mobile suits having AI's. But being a fan of Titanfall myself I thought I'd give it a try and I am glad that I wasn't disappointed. Can't wait for the next part of the story to come out. Looking forward to it.
7/20/2020 c55 nliochristou
now that Char is dead who is gonna take his role on Zeta and char's counterattact( if the events happen at all). will you do something like in unicorn, where ZEON remnats clone Char to create Full Frontal, also what advanege you gonna give AUEG and NEO ZEON against Federation AI's to even the odds; because i don't want future battles to be one sided in Federation's favor.
7/19/2020 c55 Thekiller7
And with that it is done. What a great ride 6-4 you took us all on. I thought there'd be more reviews, I left links and told several sites about this story and your work but I guess it goes to show taste is in the mouth of the eater.
7/19/2020 c55 RoyalTwinFangs
I didn’t expect you to that. Who is going to take the mentor role in zeta now? Will you let us know when the sequel is up?
7/19/2020 c55 1TheEmeraldMage
Well having just finished up the entirety of your mobile suit gundam fan fics I can safely say that you've done a good job with what you were given. I'll admit I was very wary on the AI concept and then my brain was going how the h*** is this going to work in the context of this world, but the AI concept was pretty well done and were well done with the cast. Not to mention adding Chan early on was a WAY better idea as like I mentioned before she actually had time to grow develop and even produce a very cute relationship with Amuro, instead of like in Char's Counterattack where surprise here she is! Not to mention you even made a good chunk of the other characters actually progress and do a lot more to the point where it's believable, even if it did mean that some characters were alive rather then dead. Speaking of which I was surprised with a good amount of characters that are alive now and the characters that you did kill off I'm still shocked with the biggest one being Char. Partly because it was surprising considering that he is the main rival to our main character and partly because that means we don't know who's going to be teaching a certain angry gundam pilot in Zeta gundam nor are we gonna get that stupid rebellion. So by killing him I honestly don't know what you're gonna do for later arcs that will more often than not have to do with the red Comet and especially Hamon Khan in Double Zeta. Apart from that I really did enjoy the story from beginning to end especially since the ending in this feels like it's more gonna build-up on specifics of this going to happen in your other stories later on. The teasers do make me feel interested in what you will do next but the chapter was a great end to the one year war, your use of characters from the show, some of the expanded material and even OVAs including changes were soild and the fights did not feel like one up contests even if the AIs. Plus the fact that you actually tackled the corruption of the federation a good amount more earlier than in Canon really shed some light on some later events down the road. Overall, being the first gundam fanfic that I have read that was not some SEED Destiny or SEED stories, this was a fun read and can't wait to see how the sequels will be like! Stay healthy and safe and keep up the great work!
7/19/2020 c55 R reyes
:[, wow just wow that was wow what will happen now that char is dead since there wont be any cca movie dude, also waiting for the ne chapter is going to be a killer man i hope sayla recover from what happened to him
7/19/2020 c55 7RedRat8
Well that was certainly awesome, this has been a fun ride man, through and through, and with Char dead, now the butterfly effect will truly be strong. As well as Revil and Tianam surviving as well, that's going to be really fun to see the aftereffects.
7/19/2020 c55 4Dragon lord Syed 101
good chapter you killed Char I'm not sure how I should feel about that also the war ended huh good fic
7/13/2020 c54 Guest
The end is coming soon. What a wild, wonderful ride this story has been.
7/12/2020 c54 R reyes
when you say you were going to do the cross over you mean the one char counterattack and mass effect one that is the one you plan to do what about one of halo that amuro appear on harvest planet that started the war but that is just me i read a fic about char ending there and destroy the covenant ships,,,,, its your choice dude,,,,,,,, i need to check if that story was updated still stay safe out there dude to all of ya and moo. dude TAKE. A CHILL. PILL MAN
314 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »