for Mobile suit gundam AI partner

11/21/2019 c34 11Moonreaper666
There is no way Zeon can last until A Baou Qu, they need to put all of their forces at Solomon. How many troops did Mars Zeon have?

How many GMs, Balls and Salamis ships will have AI by the time of Solomon? How does it affect their survivability and kill-ratio against Zeon in Solomon?

Does Zeon have to rely on overwhelming numbers to counter the AI? How will Gato survive against AI, have his comrades take fatal shots for him?

No way that either Axis or the Delaz Fleet will survive this Alternate Solomon, unless they bail out within the first minute of the fight. Have Char assassinate the Zabi family with the exception of baby Minerva at the start of Solomon

Also, no way Anavel Gato can steal a Gundam thanks to the AI
11/18/2019 c34 R reyes
paraya that ahole i hate him so much good thing quess got rid of him on char's counter attack never like her ether and wont the feds would have known of tem being alive they would have gone after him hell even zeon too also dint the tech would have cure him of the damage then
11/18/2019 c34 RoyalTwinFangs
Save Carmine!
11/18/2019 c34 7RedRat8
Oh my, this is going to be very interesting to see. The introduction of another CCA Character and it's the same one that Char made a fool of, if Char managed to advise the Zeon Ambassador into making a fool out of Parayas, it would be a history repeats in CCA Era, but if Parayas manages to win here, then it would be Char taking revenge during the negotiation. Also I got a idea, while it's true that most Gundam Pilots tend to rely on agility maybe the idea that Amuro relies more on durability could be used as a way to show how different he is from canon Amuro in his own way? Also another question is Amuro getting the Gundam Alex at the end of the One Year War for the final battle, and if so, would it be the typical Gundam Alex with the Chobram Armor or the Full-Armor System and Weapon System (FSWS)?
11/1/2019 c33 11Moonreaper666
Still needs more Federation War Crimes. Something just as big as what Zeon did

Further battles need to be more one-sided, with AI Salamis ships shooting Magellans so far away they are destroyed with their full compliment of Zakus!

A Ball with just an AI and with no pilot gunning down three Zakus. A GM taking out three Doms and two dozen Zakus, only to be taken out by the Big Dom
10/31/2019 c33 Guest
Great ot see this back again. Keep up the good work
10/30/2019 c33 R reyes
Damn nice also dude why dint you have agar fight the effret it would have been one badass fight with agar ai helping him in battle. Cant wait for more
10/30/2019 c33 7RedRat8
I like the Battle of California and this shows the Murdock Gundam proving its worth against Zeon Mobile Suits and even a EXAM equipped Mobile Suit at that. Albeit with help, but this shows that anyone can be overcome through strength in unity, also liked the reference to the General here being Marcus Fenix from Gears of War. Also I looked up some things have you thought about using the G-Line Series of Mobile Suits or introducing them earlier? They were said to be Mobile Suits aimed at copying the original prowess of the Gundam Mobile Suit. Also another thought, have you thought about using the Pale Rider at some point in your story? Because looking at the specs, it was a very High Performing Mobile Suit, using the latest technology introduced during the One Year War. Which also kind of makes me curious as to why someone didn't try to mass produce the capabilities of the Pale Rider.
10/30/2019 c33 4Dragon lord Syed 101
the good chapter also ah the Exam system
10/30/2019 c33 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice chapter. I hope it is the Full Armed Version. When you go FA you don't go back. Also going to feel bad for that Newtype because with that Zeon guy dead the creator will be be living longer with at least 2 more units made. With confirm Newtypes like Char around I'm seeing more push for the EXAM and HADES systems. So them means more protection for the researchers.
10/15/2019 c32 mastert3318
I'm skipping ahead a few chapters to post this in the most relevant chapter so I hope that's ok. I just finished reading up to chapter 6 and I just wanted to say that I love this story and the way you're writing it. I also want to thank you for writing for a time period which most other authors have been ignoring in favor of the more recent series and I just want you to know that I'm really enjoying this. Thanks for the great read and I hope you keep up the good work!
10/13/2019 c32 1corejojo
quick Question; Which A.I is in Which Mobile Suit? Quick Question: Which A.I is in Which Mobile Suit
10/10/2019 c32 R reyes
Cool chapter my man and a great ending. Though i wonder who fulcrum is base from the way he acts reminds me from some were dude i cant put my finger on it
10/9/2019 c32 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice chapter. Will Amuro be picking up the Gundam Alex from side 6?
10/9/2019 c32 7RedRat8
I love the humor between the AIs show that they too have to deal with annoying things as well as being exasperated as well. I enjoy the scene that Amuro had with Chan's parents, they're both strict in a sense yet also understanding as well. They also provide surprisingly good advice and it seems that Amuro has taken a liking to them as well. Which is also good. Hopefully the various projects that the Federation has working to take on possible Newtypes doesn't go too badly. Hopefully Amuro's training session with the 4th Immortal Squad helps him improve.
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »