for Mobile suit gundam AI partner

8/9/2019 c30 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice chapter. I think you would be better with the all this philosophy and anti-war war stuff in SEED. Peace and love is good and all until someone try to genocide your people via colony drops ever other decade or so like in UC.

Also would have thought that Shiro wouldn't be getting the Ez8 because they aren't short on supplies and parts for the Ground type.
8/9/2019 c30 8RedRat8
It's nice to see that Shiro is doing so well in Asia. While it's ironic that Revil lost an important Land Tray during Operation Odessa, it ironically benefited Captain Kojima and his soldiers in the long term. Which may also have ironically benefited the Earth Federation since they didn't lose any pilots and mobile suits that means more soldiers can be sent to the Space Front. In addition thanks to the willingness to show kindness more Zeon Soldiers end up as POWs, while it's not the best life, it's still preferable to dying.
8/9/2019 c30 4Dragon lord Syed 101
nice side story seeing how things are on other fronts
8/1/2019 c29 13HyperionGM
I think you misinterpreted which Guncannon was meant by that one reviewer, they meant the RX-77-4 Guncannon II, which is from the original MSV (And was apparently supposed to appear in MS-X, but got canned when Zeta was announced), that unit was derived from the RX-77-3 Guncannon Heavy Arms type (One of them appeared in Zeta as one of the EFF's OYW leftovers defending Jaburo [Ironically making it to animation despite it also being from MS-X], and managed to down at least one Nemo during the battle, indicating it had a skilled pilot behind the controls)
7/30/2019 c29 R reyes
Ha oh man if chan ant and kai meet both her and amuro faces will melt from the teasing... they must not meet or else jaburo will fall or the universe will explode. They must not
7/28/2019 c29 Thekiller7
Funny chapter XD. Gotta say though, you are the bomb. I can't remember the last time a Gundam Author has done so much. Most have just been flash in the pans but you keep trucking and improving. At first I was apprehensive as the first chapters were very much stations of canon. But now we have some serious divergences and good looks into the background. I wish more authors followed your approach and were as dedicated.

Know this, I'll be with you till the end, reviewing along the way.
7/28/2019 c29 6AccelBreaker
This chapter is hilarious. I had a fit of laughter when I was done reading it. Will there be any more of Jill's antics?
7/28/2019 c29 RoyalTwinFangs
Slow but a necessary chapter
7/28/2019 c29 8RedRat8
Oh my God! This is pure gold! Chan’s aunt is a combination of Jiarya from Naruto combined with a Troll like Strange when he caused Loki to fall for five minutes. Also yes! We finally get to see Amuro and Chan start their relationship, albeit on a sexy start due to Chan’s ain’t shenanigans. Also we see Slegger now, I can see him and Monsha act like the frat boys of White Base.
7/25/2019 c28 Thekiller7
Ah dang, I forgot I was logged out so I showed up as anon. I had an idea for Kai, Ryu and Hayato to upgrade. They could go for MP Guncannons or maybe Guncannon IIs, the ones with beam cannons and targeting suites on the shoulders. The latter would be better overall with improved performance and no ammo concerns.

And I'm guessing Sleggar shows up soon? I always wished he had more screen time, the original show was cut down in eps which screwed up some of the plot as they had to rush things a bit.
7/23/2019 c28 Guest
Gotta say, the Solar Weapons used are probably some of the ballsiest/trolliest ways to get around a WMD ban. They just, if not more effective than nukes

Also the fact Tianem was so reclusive about the Solar System should raise flags to everyone involved given how much resources it would need.

I think Revil/whoever is in charge of the main push should at least get one Ship AI to help coordinate that one fleet or just to help management as a test drive. Maybe named Nelson or Wellington? Maybe Yi for Yi Sun-sin?

I wonder how you'll handle AIs and Newtype weapons.
7/22/2019 c27 Guest
Sorry it took so long

Monsha you scamp you.

I wonder if other than being the oldest operating Fed AI, AL has developed faster due to Amuro being a Newtype. That's bring up some interesting questions about sapience, or even if AL turns out to be a Newtype himself.
7/22/2019 c28 R reyes
Wow mansha doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut. I cud not stop laughing ,ha cant wait for more
7/22/2019 c28 RoyalTwinFangs
Nice update. Mobile Doll then?
7/22/2019 c27 aa.sourav
Bright slap. Enough said.
315 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »