for Mobile suit gundam AI partner

7/10 c54 11Moonreaper666
BULLSHIT! AMURO SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED OVER TWO HUNDRED ZEON MS AND THIRY SHIPS ON HIS OWN WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT!

AMURO SHOULD HAVE CRUSHED CHAR, RIDDEN, BRENEV, ERIC AND THAT WOMAN IN TWELVE SECONDS FLAT! YOU PROMISED AMURO WOULD CURBSTOMP CHAR IN THE FINAL BATTLE!?

FUCK IT I'M HACKING YOUR ACCOUNT. IT'S CLEAR THE CHAR FAVOURITISM IS FUCKING ENDLESS WITH YOU LIKE A CANCER!

CHAR GOES SOLO AND BEATS UP STRONGER FEDERATION MOBILE SUITS OWN HIS OWN IN YOUR FUCKING STORY MULTIPLE TIMES! AMURO SHOULD BE DESTROYING ENTIRE ZEON FLEETS ON HIS OWN!
7/10 c54 R reyes
I,,,,,,,I HAVE SOME MANY GOOSEBUMPS ON MY BODY DUDE I CUD NOT SIT STILL ON MY CHAIR DUDE MY HEART WAS PUMPING HARD THROUGH AMURO AND CHARS BATTLE I HAD TO LET MY TABLET ON THE TABLE AND WAIT FOR ME TO CALM DOWN. i cant wait for more please update sooooooon, so what will happen to vega will he be put to storage along with the gundam or will he appear on 0083 on unit 1 or amuro will help with the gundam hijacking to preventing it with his unit or join the Albion to help capture the suit,,,,,, that will be cool please do it
7/10 c54 1TheEmeraldMage
And Kycilia killed her brother officially, meaning that she may have screwed over Zeon. But apart from that we have finally reached the climax of the arc and damn were the fights good. I did have a feeling that 1 of the sisters was going to die but at the very least you gave them enough personality and a good amount of development to justify her death. Don't know how Eirika is going to feel about the death though and I think you screwed up in some area involving the fact that during the conversation that was supposed to be with merck and green you accidentally put green in twice despite the fact that I don't think Kai has green as an AI lol. That is Hayato's but really enjoyed the fight between Amuro and Char. I could feel the emotions coming from both of them as they were going at it, especially when Amuro shot down the head like in canon, only now his gundam is mostly ok and not in the state like lt is in canon. Although I will say it was a d*** move for the Red Comet to use Chan as a way to make Amuro lose his focus. At least he was able to restrain that rage for a bit and was able to fight his rival with a good amount of ease. Over all despite those hiccups this chapter was a very good one and I'm easily excited for I believe is probably the final chapter. Keep it up and also oh so that was just a mention then. Read you loud and clear on that and stay safe and healthy!
7/10 c54 7RedRat8
Damn that was epic man, and we see the 7th Gundam proved its worth for sure, man was this battle worth waiting for. Excellent work man.
7/9 c53 R reyes
sheesh i knew trump was an ahole but what he did when one of his family is dying id is true that is just pure evil man this guy gets worse day by day,,,,, and i ranted sorry anyway 64 i forgot to ask what will become of vega will he be put in storage or will he stay with amuro or the good doctor or will he be on unit 1 in 0083 if so that would be cool uraki meeting the first A,I unit
7/6 c53 nliochristou
with what you have show us so far, Char will much worse that he was on canon, will that affect Zeta era and his friendship with Kamilie; also when will you make a AI antagonist because so far the AI's have been good for the most part, and i want to see if Amuro, Kamilie, Judau or even Banagher will have to face it, wether is it on Zeta, ZZ, Char's counterattack or Unicorn eras.
7/4 c53 11Moonreaper666
Are you going to use Solar Flare in A Baou Qu? I will call bullshit if you don't

Vega CAN FUCKING PILOT THE FULL ARMOR ON HIS OWN! AMURO DOESN'T NEED AN AI SINCE THEY CAN'T KEEP UP WITH HIM!

HAVE AN OC NEWTYPE PILOT USE THE FULL ARMOR THEN! LYDO WOLF AND YAZAN GABLE CAN PILOT THE FA GUNDAM! IO FLEMMING!

That's it! I will find a way to prevent you from making a big mistake!
7/4 c52 Guest
The end is coming soon, now it's time for the final battle
7/4 c53 R reyes
the final battle is approaching,, oooohhhhhhh i have goosebumps on me and shivering of excitement dude please another chapter. AND MAKE IT BIGGER. I CANT WAIT WILL THE FIGHT END JUST LIKE THE ANIME OR YOUR WAY. i cant stay still dude hurry please
7/3 c53 1TheEmeraldMage
Man, it makes me happy that Amuro had a brief training session with Shiro and Burning. It proves how far Amuro has grown from the start to now and as such, he will only be better then this. Very surprising that the Solar Ray system attacked some of the Zeon forces and the fact that the Earth Federation will actually compensate for the White Base crew. I mean you would think that since they forced civilians to fight in a war that was not their own, but now they are trying to do right. That...will take getting used to but I like it all the same. Well all that is left is the final battle between the Federation and Zeon and Amuro vs. Char and it looks like it will be an awesome conclusion! All in all, good start up for events coming up and hyped for the final fight! Though I will say once the Full Armor mark 2 was put away, my brain was thinking maybe the Federation will use the Gundam as the basis for the GPO1 and 2 from Stardust Memory or MAYBE some future projects later down the road. Also that Shortage AI also had my brain going what if he somehow escaped deletion...nah that can't be. Anyway, stay safe and healthy!
7/3 c53 RoyalTwinFangs
That cliffhanger! Thinking that Amuro and Char is going wreck their MS and have to get into their backup ones to finish the fight.
7/3 c53 4Dragon lord Syed 101
Hahah Zeon yet again got its ass kicked also Char your walking into hell also the Federation’s attack is going to be fun to see
7/3 c53 7RedRat8
Awesome, it was very nice to see Amuro reunite with both of the Mobile Suit teams he worked with here. It's also very nice to see that Shiro had seen Amuro grown in skill in combat after fighting alongside with him in the beginning of the war and in Operation Odessa. And to see Amuro as skilled as he is, would make those pilots proud that they had a hand in making him the best pilot ever. I also know the next battle's going to be tough, I will honestly not be surprised if several main characters or so die. I just hope it will be quick instead of drawn out and painful.
7/1 c52 11Moonreaper666
Why don't you give the Full Armor Gundam to Vega as Amuro doesn't need an AI anymore? It's not like Vega can merge with Amuro's mind like the video game Deux Ex!

I will call Bullshit if the GP-4 and GP-5 Gundams are destroyed and their pilots die. The amount of filth anti-lore advantages you have given Zeon is disgusting:

-Alex Gundam not being used

-Gundam Pixy not being used

-Federation still using Sabrefish after the introduction of the Ball. Not using improved versions of the Ball which are actually effective against a Zaku 1vs1. Extra Armor, more thrusters and either a beam gun or triple-cannons really fucking helps! Char's guerilla team would have lost most of its Mobile Suits against the 1st Federation Convoy just by replacing the Sabrefish with Better Balls! Improved Balls would have massacred Zeon at Solomon and would have quickly killed Dozle and his Big Zam!

-Federation not massproducing the GM Cold District on Earth! The extra thrusters for better agility and speed would have reduced Federation casualties even more in Odessa, Jaburo, California Base and Solomon! It's not fucking rocket science to make the GM CD spaceworthy unlike the Dom.

-Gundam G-3 and Prototype destroyed. Yazan Gable and his two wingmen fought in the OYW. Yazan should get the G-3 at Luna II while his wingmen get the Prototype and a Guncannon for their fights in space. Federation guerilla activities pre-Solomon as well as the Federation Earth Orbit Counteroffensive post-Solomon!

-Federation unrealistically not commiting any war crimes. They should be killing more Zeon prisoners and civilians not less since they are clearly winning and therefore are more likely to get away with it. Use nukes on the isolated Afrika Korps and other stranded Zeon forces on Earth, no one would know until after the OYW!

-No Federation Newtype Pilots which is completely bullshit. The Federation should have much more Newtypes than Zeon, due to large population and military and Federation pilots have to fight much more pre-Odessa to keep Zeon from taking more territory without Mobile Suits. Once they have Mobike Suits and AIs the Federation would have been much more aggressive than in Canon meaning that Federation pilots fight more battles in a shorter period!

-Tem Ray still getting sucked outside into space and suffering brain damage. He should still be mentally acute and help develop the better GM and Gundams much earlier. Amuro gets the Full Armor MK-III and GM Cold Districts are mass produce prior to Odessa. GM Commands and GM Sniper IIs used only in Solomon. Amuro gets the RX-72-8 Gundam!

-Dr. Whitley should have activated Vega right after the first shot from the Zakus at Side 3. Vega, without waiting for Amuro, is able to take out the Zakus much earlier resulting in the White Base having the RX-72-1 and RX-72-3 as well as two extra Guncannons and two extra Guntanks

-A pro-Zeon Riah politician who doesn't fucking exist in Canon

-Kowen, Connily and the rest of the Federation not using the EXAAM system. Moore Brotherhood should have wiped out Living Dead and their reinforcements weeks earlier. Kycilla's fleet exterminated at Granada as well as the merchant ships by Kowen's fleet

-M'Quve surviving the OYW. Conscon not dying. Dren dying much later. Zeon actually sending less against the White Base than it should especially when you add more MS to the White Base. 3 Zaku Fs to help the Black Tri Stars is shit! The Black Tri-Stars and 3 Zakus aren't even a threat to Full Armor Amuro alone, inferior to the Midnight Fenrir Corps!

-White Base not fighting more. In fact it is fighting less since you idiotically taken out the fights against Dren, Conscon, M'Quve and all the other fights from Canon

-Char's BULLSHIT PLOT ARMOR. He should have died at Side 7. Ryu pilots the RX-72-1, Amuro the RX-72-2 and Kai the RX-72-3. Together they kill him and destroy the Musai. Heck, just destroy the Musai so Casval dies of oxygen deprivation! Johnny Ridden killed in New York while Brenev Auggs dies in Jaburo. Gato dies alongside M'Quve

I fully expect Solar Flare to fire THREE TIMES, the first shot dealing more damage to the defenders of A Baou Qu than when it was used on Solomon!

I expect Zeon to use lots of Gattle fighters, Zaku-Is, Zaku-IIs and Retrofitted Civilian Ships at A Baou Qu. I also expect less than 50 Federation Mobile Suits or Ships destroyed in the Final Battle while all of the Zeon defenders, save a minor portion of the Delaz's fleet, die at A Baou Qu brutally. Jamitov and Yazan should freely use the EXAAM system

Since you are not taking my legitimate advice and I have warned you, you have forced my hand
6/30 c52 R reyes
char what a fool you are she is seeing things on front row seats and you practically ignore her. prick. i think yuu shod get the gundam that way he can fight with out worrying about the system and kai the blue destiny unit with out the system. so what weapon will the gundam will have i have no idea what does it use also will it have the magnetic coating on it
311 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »