for Mobile suit gundam AI partner

Veri n1c3QWlst0riB3
9/2/2018 c1 iaYbH
Veri n1c3r1rst0ri8M
4/19/2018 c4 7RedRat8
Okay, I just binged read this story through, and I must say it is a very interesting story so far. While it does remain partially to canon, it also provides us unique looks on characters and perspective as well. And as for her background, it is quite easy to see her being a Earth Federation Soldier already, just a different time and place plus points of divergences. As for how to make Chan and Amuro fall in love, well think about how much stress Amuro had when he was being a pilot and working on his mobile suit by himself, just having another friendly face there to help out to lighten his load is more than people can ask for. You can have her act as a confidant to him over the stress he feels over piloting the Gundam and the way that people are relying on him to protect the ship. That and they could bond over technical data and the like as they can be like nerds. And as for why the factions of the UC Era didn't build AIs, I believe it would be because of mainly their war efforts on making bigger and better Mobile Suits. And after the gaining of the Psychotech, they wanted to enhance human performance prowess. And as for why Zeon never did, well they did spend a lot of their resources into weapons that would have immediate results. Mobile Suits would sound like the more easier solution to deal with it, and that and technically human minds are the most advanced computers in the world, so when they figured they could just place the Mobile Suit under the touch of a brain, it didn't seem important. That and the fact there doesn't seem to be a lot of data on Artificial Intelligence in the first place.
3/17/2018 c4 279Awareness Bringer
It doesn’t hurt to have a good amount of variety when it comes to watching stuff, especially when it comes to writing and making videos. There’s a lot of websites that have such things, such as watchcartoononline. Hope you’ll find what you need.

It all looks all right. I suppose Chan and Amuro can have a lot of engineering talks about the Gundam and when the Federation gets more Mobile Suits, they can fight together. As for Sayla, I guess when everyone has a break from the action, she can engage in talks with the other White Base crew about how downhill Side 3 went from Deikun’s days to the One Year War and maybe accidentally leave hints for Vega to learn her secret past dozens of episodes earlier than in canon. While The Origin has some faults between its own depiction of evens and the 1979 show, it does give a lot of interesting tidbits about most of the events of the pre-OYW U.C.
2/25/2018 c3 21edboy4926
Good chapter.
Well, in 00 we seen Haro's used for military applications.

As for the blue girl, I don't know.
It's been years since I saw the original series once; and the only reason I know of UC was due to the Zieg Zeon quest (where we played Zeon and won as good guys) and Kaiser's Gihren's Glory fanfic.
2/25/2018 c3 279Awareness Bringer
Chan Agi, I assume. To be fair, I couldn’t reach this chapter for about an hour for some reason. I guess she could help out the White Base in their escape or whatever, but I just don’t see her paired with Amuro. It just always struck me as a crime to good entertainment that Sayla hardly had any roles after the One Year War, and since one of the benefits of fanfiction is to tamper with divergences, I just think there might be some hope for her.
2/21/2018 c2 Awareness Bringer
Very good. Looking forward to seeing more.
2/21/2018 c1 Awareness Bringer
Well, Gundam was made in 1979, I think, so it probably didn’t come to anyone’s imagination to think about AIs until Wing or Mobile Fighter and in first that series one of the main anti-villains made a good deal about the inclusion of the Human factor in warfare.

Looks pretty interesting, though. Although I’m not always a big supporter of OCs, Whitley and Vega’s roles fit the bill of necessity like Digemsmack’s usually do in his Fairy Tail stories. In fact, I can imagine the Haros and Newtypes having a big influence on AI Development. Including voices, if you haven’t already figured out a means for that.

Also, if you’re getting tired of your current poll regarding League of Legends, maybe you can make one for Amuro. I’d vote for Sayla Mass all the way from here to CCA and beyond.
2/20/2018 c1 Mega Float Guest
My guess is that nobody tough of an A.I. at the time the show was made, that or they wanted the show to just focus in the humans. How old is the idea of artificial intelligence?
2/20/2018 c2 21edboy4926
Good chapter
Hope you don’t kill Whitley; Amuro could really use a stable parental figure with what’s to come.
Also, will you give Vega a Haro body to inhabit?
2/2/2018 c1 edboy4926