for Out of the Shadows

6/12 c14 8Strandstorken
Gah I can't believe it took me almost two months to get to this. :S

I really like the direction of this chapter and how it kind of focuses on Flack's inner conflict with wanting to help them and make things right, but also knowing that he probably shouldn't interfere. I especially like how he keeps kind of going back and forth between seeming to have made the decision not to get involved, but then wanting to anyway, but then deciding against it, but then... Such a tough place to be in for him.

I had so much fun reading about pissed off Stella though. I love how Flack and Danny pretty quickly pick up on staying out of her way, even though it's not like her to be acting that way. XD I did also feel bad for her when she goes to Flack, clearly wanting to talk about things and maybe ask advice, but then feeling like a bother in doing so when he has plans. Aww. :'( She must be feeling so alone in dealing with things. :S
5/27 c14 4Noticeable801
Honestly loving this story! How typical of both of them to be this stubborn despite having already basically lain their cards on the table. I'm really hoping they can pull it together and make it work, even if it takes a helping hand from a few friends to get there... :)

Hope you update soon, because I'm eagerly anticipating your next chapter! I'm so happy that you're still writing! :)
5/22 c14 Lizbet2008
You really know how to keep a girl reading and crying when the chapter ends with more questions than answers. ) Looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for helping to keep the Stella/Mac flame alive - even after all these years, they are still one of my favorite couples.
5/18 c14 Ieda
Estou acompanhado sua história com ansiedade por mais capítulos
5/5 c14 80pepperonychanny
this end of the chapter was evil lol don't leave us hanging for too long. so excited to see someone still writing for CSI New York.
5/3 c14 115ChibiDawn23
Okay first off, NO, Stella is not allowed to go to DC! :( At least, she's not allowed to go and stay. Although I must say having Mac fly down and meet her in a grand gesture...I wouldn't mind it if you wrote it ;)

I LOVE love love Flack and Dalia. I love that it was Ray's Pizza and Jurassic Park talk. I 100% ship these two.
4/29 c14 4SMackedCaskett
Ugh, I want tokick both Mac’s and Stella’s butts for not getting their act together. And I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. How can you leave us hanging like this?! :D

As always, Flack is very sweet. I like the dynamics between Dalia and him.

I can’t wait for the next chapter!
4/29 c1 9PatriciaF
I love your dialogue between your characters, it flows so naturally, as a conversation should. Nice job! I look forward to reading more! Don’t leave me hanging like this!
4/28 c14 6Lost in New York
Always great to see an update! They are so in pain emotionally! What is Stella up to? Mac needs to follow her..
4/27 c14 20TheLadyBath
Oh boy. That conversation should be something else. Great job. Thank you for writing
4/26 c14 4lemonpiegirl
Flack and Dalia

Traveling to DC ... what are you doing Stella?

And one of the best part:
-'She's been snapping at me since we left the lab.'
-'What'd you do?'
-'No idea.'

Excellent chapter!
3/16 c13 Ieda
Você não vai postar mais?não gostaria que terminasse assim
1/23 c13 Guest
Ansiosa pelos próximo capítulo
11/30/2020 c13 10LovesBiggerThatLove
Okay, my heart definitely broke here, girl how do you do this to me?
Mac and his reason, will never be good allies, not for when it comes to having a relationship with Stella, and it seems that he is acting like a real idiot, but to believe that there is something more there.
I love the role that flack is taking here, and how things are going with Dalia.
And I suppose that here I will be waiting for the conflict between Mac and Stella to be resolved, and stop being "complicated", and it is not the reason that is in charge. GOD! Great job as always!
11/30/2020 c12 LovesBiggerThatLove
I'm really sorry that it took me so long to get through here, I guess routine, my heart has broken a little here. But okay, what is life without drama, I hope Mac and Stella, can solve that soon, maybe ...
143 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »