for War

4/27/2018 c9 GingietheSnap
The Queen! Excellent idea! I am enjoying this story immensely so I hope the next chapter comes relatively soon (which means your life is going well :-D I hope it is).
4/23/2018 c8 Jmp
Glad all is well with you. Poor Aramis suffering so much.
4/24/2018 c9 1pallysAramisRios
loved the chapter we see how the torture has done to him how scared he really is. and that he cant find his way back .. maybe with the Queens help he will ? Or maybe a brother will need him?
4/23/2018 c8 8Issai
Poor Aramis... it looks like they're losing him...
4/23/2018 c8 120Deana
Poor Aramis!
4/23/2018 c8 1pallysAramisRios
Glad your back missed your updates.. Feel so bad for Aramis so hurt and scared.. Where does he think he's going Porthos has to hold on tight to him
2/27/2018 c7 GingietheSnap
Excellent story! I'm anxious to see how Constance and Porthos try to heal Aramis.
2/25/2018 c7 pallysAramisRios
Hope they can bring him back some how but I bet it wont be easy
2/24/2018 c7 enjoyedit
Not so sure I trust the General. Did he have an ulterior motive? Glad that Porthos spoke up so Aramis did not have to choose.
2/24/2018 c7 120Deana
Poor Aramis!
2/24/2018 c7 8Issai
I don't think Treville will agree to send Aramis back if he doesn’t recover... and he has the power to make him stay but will it help?
Nice that d'Artagnan was not anfmgry with Porthos for taking from him the chance to meet Constance.
2/22/2018 c6 1pallysAramisRios
that twisted little prick to prick do that to Aramis That general better not hassel him about what happned to him
2/22/2018 c6 GingietheSnap
Heart wrenching. Will the pig - oops! I mean general believe their story?
2/22/2018 c2 GingietheSnap
How frustrating for d'Art, Porthos snd especially Athos to have to obey the orders of such a vile ... human. Poor Aramis - will he last for a couple of days?
2/22/2018 c1 GingietheSnap