for Ships in the Night

3/29/2018 c24 26Ianuaria
I never really thought of Addison as the antivaccination type of mom...but to each her own.
Mark's relationship with her kids is so sweet, and the part where Derek tells Meredith "you're the sun." had me cracking up because it's what Cristina said to her.
This is just really fun to read...hope you update soon!
3/13/2018 c23 Patsy
Such a cute story.
3/12/2018 c23 Guest
Still loving this! Apparently since they’re not doctors, everyone forgot their chicken pox vaccine XD Or does Addie really have chicken pox, or is she sick for a different reason? Can’t wait to find out!
3/13/2018 c23 Ianuaria
This is SO CUTE! All the kids are so real, and so...relatable? I don't know.
The whole concept of the characters not being doctors but actually teachers is so refreshing. I'm loving all the secret Maddison and the references to previous Addek and current MerDer. The adolescent stalkery is hilariously real, and I hope you find time to update soon!
3/5/2018 c21 75winter machine
This remains adorable, and I needed its cuteness this afternoon, so thank you!

Sam giving Sofia a Dramamine pill was my favorite part. That and the concern about running into the girl from The Ring. We've all been there, Zo.
2/28/2018 c20 Patsy
Just gets cuter as it goes.
2/28/2018 c19 Patsy
Loved this.
2/28/2018 c18 Patsy
Cute chapter!
2/26/2018 c19 Guest
Mugbook XD I’m cracking up
2/25/2018 c17 Patsy
Those little devils;) Busted— lol;)
2/25/2018 c16 Patsy
Cute and Adorable;)
2/25/2018 c15 Patsy
Cute chapter and I’m stilll laughing.
2/26/2018 c19 132hushedgreylily
:O :O this is SO much fun to read! But interested to see how you bring Jake into the picture...
2/25/2018 c17 75winter machine
Okay, I can't with this story, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Both these chapters were great. I snickered at the excited-typo for "the trip." I love how expansive this universe is (Naomi's new baby has a name and you didn't forget about poor Betsy! Savvy and Weiss have a daughter!)

Since none of my actual ships sailed, I am all for this being the canon universe. My babies are happy and they all have lots of (snarky, shipper) babies. What's not to love?
2/17/2018 c13 Patsy
Cake sale was Beyond Funny—-lol. Can’t wait for more.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »