for On The List

5/30 c6 Alyb253
Loved this!
7/31/2020 c6 17wendykw
Reading a story all in one go is different than reading them a chapter at a time. Great job of weaving canon into your AU. So happy you slipped the no idea quote in at the end.
9/22/2019 c6 96Lord of Kavaka
Oh I like that ending. Well done. Thanks for writing and sharing.
9/22/2019 c5 Lord of Kavaka
Will trying to be the big hero at the end and failing. Also like how Beckett is feeling the sparks between her and Castle, and admitting—at least to herself—that she doesn’t feel that with Will.
9/21/2019 c4 Lord of Kavaka
Ah man, no kiss on the cheek this time after he gifts her the Storm book. Just a handshake. Would have loved to see Will’s reaction to that but oh well. This is AU. And while Castle still flirted with her, maybe he didn’t kiss her cheek like he did in the show because he knew she was with someone? Just an interesting change. Don’t know why that change stuck out to me but it did. Anyways glad the Boston thing came up. Here’s hoping she dumps Will and seized the freedom of embrace her attraction for Castle. It’s an AU after all, so they can get together now.
9/21/2019 c3 Lord of Kavaka
Will’s suggestion caught me off guard too. I’m wondering if it was a test to see how she reacted, considering all his brutish jealous behavior whenever Castle was around her during the case. Also wondering when the fight over the Boston job will happen and if it then helps push Kate towards accepting her attraction to Castle sooner than on the show.
9/20/2019 c2 Lord of Kavaka
I like how the all the new interactions interweave with show canon.
9/19/2019 c1 Lord of Kavaka
Finally getting around to reading this. Feel so bad it’s taken me so long considering I made the cover art. But better late than never, eh? Anyways, loving this set up and am very intrigued to see how Flowers unfurls with KB still being with Will at the time. Also implied in dialogue it appears the Boston offer will feature in this story. So I’m looking forward to that reveal as well and Beckett’s reaction.
6/9/2018 c1 barbc
I read a story a year or so ago, about Castle injuring himself while riding motorcycles with friends; resulting in severe burns to his lower half of his body. It was very sad and very well written. It was a deep soul searching on Rick's and Kate's part after they first met.

I can't remember the author nor the name of the story...so if anyone knows; please leave me a note on
4/18/2018 c6 29CharacterDriven
Had it only been a movie instead of a series, If the show had ended in instead of being renewed, this would have been perfect. Good writing, good story arc, great job! Thank you!
4/9/2018 c6 Guest
Oh yeah really enjoyed your story hope we are getting more of this story please please
Regards Dorothy
3/10/2018 c6 30The-KLF
Well that was brilliant! Even though I do think it's disgraceful that you would end it there.
3/10/2018 c5 The-KLF
Ohhh you didn't let Castle catch the gun! haha! His indignation is perfect.
3/10/2018 c4 The-KLF
Ugh Sorensen. What a douche.
3/10/2018 c3 The-KLF
Look, if your boyfriend is telling you to sleep with the guy, and your best friend is telling you to sleep with the guy, surely you must realise that it's only a matter of time before you inevitably sleep with the guy!
244 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »