for The Batman contingency plan list

2/15/2018 c1 3clara200
Kidnap Alfred. kidnap a bat family member, let the joker and other of his rouge gallery lose. he can't stop them and the league at the same time
2/4/2018 c1 4Tek-Knight
First one seems legit since Alfred is one of the few people he deeply cares about. Second one seems a bit legit unless it turns out like Batman: Endgame. The third one is a bit sketchy. If it's to incapacitate, then Bane might not be a good option since he wants to kill him, unless I'm mistaking.
The 4th one is alright but wouldn't he have a contingency plan if someone like Cyborg or Oracle trying to hack the Bat-Computer? The 5th one is giving me some Injustice feelings but still works in some way. The last one is bit of an overkill but it'll get the job done.
2/4/2018 c1 Guest
I think you're SEVERELY overestimating how good Batman's contingency plans and his skills are.

The majority of the League can easily one-shot blitz him in a fight (especially all speedsters like the Flash) and many of his contingencies are likely to fail, since he (in many cases) doesn't understand the powers as well as, you know, the person wielding them.