for More than Just A New Beginning

1/19 c17 4candinaru25
oh i can't wait for more
1/7 c17 sam
12/27/2020 c17 Nemhain2009
Great chapter! Looking forward to the ass kicking!
12/10/2020 c17 1Calmzone1
I figured they were either trying to figure out genetically why they were human, see if there was any way to create something to make the weres human, strip their animal, or was there a way to inject some type of Wolfsbane into the kids and have them be Trojan horses? So many possibilities.
I actually had Kate or Gerard and Kate pegged as the leaders of these operations because it was so widespread. ;)

Hugs.
And, yes, I would like to see Derek and Harry talking, because it kind of needs to happen if they are willing to play target. Kate would come running if she knew Derek had been sighted. Knowing Peter was sidelined in Beacon Hills but now safe would have her and Gerard frothing
12/9/2020 c17 MattKennedy
I'm rather confused by their surprise at a possible execution... The death penalty was legal in New York all the way up until 2007, and it's still legal federally (there were several executions this year) and MACUSA should be operating under federal authority as far as the werewolves know. (And even if not, we know from the Fantastic Beasts movies that at least it was still legal and practiced by MACUSA back in the 1920s.)
12/8/2020 c17 2Hullanta
Yes! Angst...sweet sweet angst. Just imagine what would happen if Kate got her hands on Derek now...Any who, nice chapter
12/8/2020 c17 11Mukuro234
So awesome.
12/8/2020 c17 4casper01
you have been busy, there is problems with my laptop keyboard some of them are not working so haven't been able to write. good story
12/8/2020 c17 Guest
Question - where is Teddy? or Hermione? Will Luna or Nev be popping in for some fun mini magical creature or plant spotted or on holiday lol
12/8/2020 c17 APridefulSin
oo
12/8/2020 c17 kirsty21
cool update soon please thank you
12/7/2020 c17 deathwearsblack
great chapter.
12/7/2020 c17 Qtsarahanne
Great new chapter, thank you.
12/7/2020 c17 yachiru-chan92
Good chapter
Ginny are raped harry ? Bitch.
Poor children...
Thanks for your work and the chapter
Bye