for Like a Gentle Refrain

11/13/2020 c29 7Mysteryfan17
This was so sweet, I loved it. And gotta say, your OC Martin sounded awesome. Why can't I meet a guy like that in RL? :( Family centered but with a love of mysteries and adventurous... I bet by nor Carlos realizes he's not as 'almost forgotten' as he had been too. :) 10/10
11/12/2020 c25 Mysteryfan17
And I'm thrilled he's being remembered too, and indirectly thanks to Miguel too. When they find out, I bet more than one will declare 'that boy is a miracle worker' or something.
2/26/2020 c29 Crazygirl1023
I just have to let you know that this was one of the best fanfics that I have read in a while. Congratulations on being able to finish it. The whole story was incredible. Great job.
2/12/2020 c10 Derekra
There's no accent mark in "mijo" or "mija." Other than that, loving this so far!
2/8/2020 c29 6Savvywolf
I cried like a baby at this last chapter and teared up during many more. Thank you so much for writing this!
11/5/2019 c29 Paul
I like this conclusion a lot although I do wish you’d touched on how Carlos is being remembered more in the world of the living and might be able to cross over
11/5/2019 c9 Paul
Ernesto ignoring the cops and horrified doctor as he rants was truly creepy but him saying he should have liked Imelda and coco was gruesomely brilliant.
Oscar and Felipe comparing what Ernesto did to hector to one of them killing the others was powerful.
11/5/2019 c6 Paul
The shantytown scenes were among the best Coco ones I’ve written, especially with how excited they are to hear Hector chested the final death.
11/5/2019 c3 Paul
Helena’s talk with Imelda was one of my favorite scenes of this story particularly the alebrije noodle incident. The description of how he grew more desperate every year was pretty grim.
11/5/2019 c1 Paul
Great scenes with the doctor. I applaud you for grasping hectors struggle given how he almost does fade.
Great lead up to Miguel talking to coco about what happened.
10/17/2019 c14 5lDragonElf
Ugh, someone get theses two a councilor or something. They really need to work on their communication skills...
8/21/2019 c29 8SkyClawson89
Loved this!
4/27/2019 c29 Guest
This story was beautiful and I loved it. Thank you so much. I can't get over the poetry involved when using the musical terms and I always appreciated your explanations at the end.
Such a perfect story.
4/17/2019 c29 Guest
omg this was seriously amazing and everything i was hoping for
4/13/2019 c29 ChameleonGiant
Omygosh I’m still cryyyiiiinnngggggg!

I couldn’t figure out How Miguel was going to deliver his letters without Dante or putting them on the ofrenda. I almost forgot despite my curiosity, but I NEVER expected him to have Coco carry them into the afterlife to his family. I was really shocked, I think my jaw dropped a little at the realization. I really still don’t know what to make of it. It was just too sudden and unexpected but freakin’ ingenius!

I loved seeing that. Seeing the different ages and experiences between these characters coming together: the young father, the aged mother and the long-lived and experienced daughter finally reuniting with one another. Coco’s response to her Papa’s uncertainty mealted my heart, it was so dear and perfect and comforting. Getting to see them catch up and reading all of Miguel’s letters was a really warm, soft and sweet tie-up to this story. It complimented the sad realization at the beginning to the long awaited reunion

This story is a treasure. Thank you so much for writing it!
409 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »