FanFiction.Net
for Hide and Go Seek the Past

9/29/2019 c3 5Franki3W
oh so serious with the explanation & warning of gun safety just to be outed by a 4-year old for helping Daddy tie his shoes!
Absolutely brilliant!
Thank you for sharing!
9/29/2019 c2 Franki3W
Ag and now I'm crying. Poor Emily. She didn't know and her whole little world jus imploded with the Winchester brothers going all ape shit on her. Shame! Poor kid!

Love the Winchester showdown! 100% Sam & Dean!

Love the story - very well done so far!
9/29/2019 c1 Franki3W
OMG, I'm giggling so much...just imagining Dean with a 4-year old...playing Zombies, drinking beer :-D LOL he could have easily squirted her juice in an empty beer bottle - giving Sam the fright of his life - now that would have been FUNNY...

And oh boy...wrong lil miss...your Daddy and Uncle is bout to have a freaken heart attack! Luckily the gun is not loaded but still!
3/3/2018 c3 7huge sg1 fan
Great story! I love Daddy Sam and uncle Dean! I would love to read more Emily!
3/2/2018 c3 5AlexisPeaney
Hey! I really like this story but I had a question about your story "No More Looking Back". Are you going to update this one because it's REALLY good!
2/26/2018 c3 7Happygoddess2003
Love.
2/25/2018 c3 PriWinchester
omg I am gonna miss em. please write doing great. I love the characters and your writing.
2/25/2018 c3 3sjwmaw
ha Ha! I loved that ending! No secrets, so she tells him about the shoes :) Love the sweet relationship between Sam and Emily- so close and loving. Dean as well, very sweet. I like how they explained things to her but kept it child friendly. I’m excited that you are planning to write more and maybe even a longer chapter story - I will definitely be reading it :)
2/25/2018 c3 lenail125
Love the end!
2/25/2018 c3 2Emma Winchester 424
I LOVE how this whole thing wraps up. Such a warm ending to such a scary moment. I love Emily's logic- like I love it so much. How her brain puts stuff together is adorable and incredible. I love watching the boys in conjunction with her- the balance between the apple pie life and the hunter's life is a brilliant tight rope, and you walk it flawlessly.

I especially love that Emily totally threw Dean under the bus about the shoes. HA!

Brilliant as always my friend. And MORE EMILY NOW K THX BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE
2/16/2018 c2 Emma Winchester 424
WOW. Man oh man. Reading this one all over again- what a roller coaster. I love Sam and Emily's relationship- both of them always needing to know that the other one is okay. The bond of love and family is so strong. I also love the fact that a simple mistake on everyone's parts leads to such huge consequences in the world of Supernatural, because just like the show, one tiny wrong move is monumental in this world. I love how you take these moments and give them such strength and significance through the eyes of these characters. Brilliant, as always.

So sorry it took me so long to get to this. But I cannot wait for part 3 :)
2/13/2018 c1 2LadyyWinchester
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please write more!
2/10/2018 c2 3sjwmaw
Poor little kid, she didn’t know and now she feels like they’re all mad at her. I’m glad dean went to console her, now Sam needs to do the same! I’m not surprised he got mad at Dean for bringing the bag in though. She could have done a lot worse than she did with that stuff! Looking forward to her reconciliation with her daddy.
2/10/2018 c2 PriWinchester
Omg i love this story so much :-) thnk u for writing this. Uncle dean, emily and dad sam, all were fantastic :-)
2/7/2018 c1 7huge sg1 fan
Oh my lanta! My heart is in my stomach right now! Please update soon so I don't have to stay in suspense!
17 Page 1 2 Next »