for Morilden

3/10 c8 Innieminnie
Eh, screw Tom. I say use what life she has left to the fullest, and forget him!
3/10 c7 Innieminnie
I-is this a tragedy like the original? I uh...really really don't want it to be...
3/7 c7 1pokemongoaway
Also I think the only way nokkerosen could make Tom love her is if she tricked him into thinking she was Lily lmao
3/7 c8 pokemongoaway
I actually used to reread this a lot because even if it was unfinished it was so good... but I’m so glad you’ve updated! You seem to be having fun with it, and do I detect a hint of foreshadowing? (Tom waiting for the king to die, waiting to strike) Nonetheless even if you havent planned it out I hope you continue! I’ve been thinking of the many ways this would pan out!
3/5 c8 ELinkA
Thank you!
3/5 c8 Cat Beats
Thanks for the update!
3/5 c8 1The Hidden Library
Wow. I honestly can't believe you. After writing three chapters of "Painting Red Madonnas", you go to update THIS of all fics.

XD XD XD

The Carnivorous Muffin, always a treat! Also, I liked this chapter~
12/7/2020 c7 The Hidden Library
Wow. wOw. WoW. Well, I'll be awaiting the next chapter.
5/31/2020 c7 Krav
Kinda sad you seemed to have lost interest in it around here, but it's still a good stopping point. Thoroughly enjoyed it
9/26/2019 c7 Mernom
Ohh, and it was just getting good.
9/26/2019 c3 Mernom
All normal animals leave their bodies behind when hey die, right? So the answer to that and why do humans leave theirs should be the same. Nobody thought of that?
8/23/2019 c7 bravesleeper
dammit this story reeks heart break and tradegy
8/12/2019 c7 7SandyDunes
I'm sorry but third leg that's just perfect
6/18/2019 c7 0lilaccomma0
Oh God I'm so glad this had a happy ending! It's too late at night for this to not have a happy ending. Love your writing as always. Please tell me you're writing a book. Also, I've noticed you have an obsession with that movie dirty harry. I didn't even know what it was but I looked up that 'are ya feeling lucky?' quote and now I'm going to watch it.
3/17/2019 c7 2Andante825
This is a gorgeous reimagining, and I love how much both the mermaid and the prince understand right away (that he realizes she has traded her voice, especially). Hoping for a Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds update soon, but will subscribe to this engaging story as well :)
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »