for Legend of the Uchiha Shinobi and Avatar

1/7 c2 Stephen Zvitetr
What a crappy Sasuke
11/6/2020 c39 Guest
So since both the Bending and Elemental Nations are working together now, will Korra meet Naruto? I really like the idea of Korra x Naruto. Btw, great chapter!
10/29/2020 c39 Guest
Something tells me that when kuvira invades Republic City it won't be just benders and non benders fighting back the ninjas will help too from all villages
10/27/2020 c39 3TheOneAndTheOne
Really nice Chapter. I wonder if Sasuke will now go evil, and Naruto and Korra are gonna have to fight him.
10/21/2020 c39 PBC
To be honest, I never thought Zaheer would become a member of the Akatsuki and I wonder how Korra and the others gonna react when they find out Sasuke's going to train with Orochimaru.
10/22/2020 c39 60D.J. Scales
Oh scales this just got real.
10/18/2020 c39 Guest
How about Sasuke returns after the fourth ninja war?
10/12/2020 c39 Guest
Nice Chapter!
10/13/2020 c39 Lizardboy22
This is amazing but I am curious how you will handle Sasuke. He will go back to Korra I assume and help her out with Kuveria correct.
10/12/2020 c39 DeadmanNeverland93
Awesome ending to book 3, can't wait to see the reunion between Sasuke and Jinora in book 4...still rooting for them to get together eventually but anyways, great chapter!
10/12/2020 c39 Rodrik Snow
Awesome! I really hope that will be Korra x Sasuke in Book 4
10/12/2020 c39 lorhob09
Okay I liked what your doing but please tell me sasuke and jinora will still be together.
10/11/2020 c39 10Yellowpikmin88
Can't really say I liked that ending too much. I didn't think Sasuke would actually fall for Orochimaru's lies again and that he would train in the bending nations for those years.

So is the whole shippuden plot with Sasuke planning to destroy the Leaf village still gonna happen now? How is he even supposed to return to the Foir a nations afterward to reunite with Korra and the others? What about his bond with Jinora?
10/11/2020 c39 kyizinmaung2002