for Damask Heart

1/11 c22 F.Williams
OMG HOME RUN! I LOVED the ending, the one way conversation between Brett and Edythe, THANK YOU for this, all of your work is really well done but there are some chapters (like this one) where you take things to an unexpected place that simply floors me with delight. I can only hope as I write this years later you continued to write more installments, the universe of Twilight has such a potential for never ending (get it) stories!
1/8 c3 F.Williams
Nicely done as usual, taking a few pieces and adding your own to create something completely different, as well as adding extra ...this chapter was nicely done!
12/6/2020 c17 LAVB
I would’ve liked to Edythe to not be in the garage. I’m sure she’d still be listening. And more than anything, for Archie to not mention the ring in front of Edythe. I think he would’ve known that Beau would want it to be a big moment for Edythe so Archie would’ve tried to at least give the sense that its a surprise. Even if he knows that Edythe saw it in the vision already, I’d like to think they would let beau have his big moment. If that makes sense. Now that beau knows that Edythe knows, he may get embarrassed about it all.

Anyway. I love how you worked the gender switch about the honeymoon night. The way that Beau says he doesn’t want to pressure her or push her at all. I think it’s nice to see a guy not getting pushy with his gf.
12/5/2020 c6 LAVB
There’s so much to say about this chapter!
First of all, you capture Eleanor’s humor so perfectly. Sometimes I felt that SM had rushed a bit with her character and just made her a female Emmett, without going deeper into her personality. Gender swapping the characters doesn’t mean they are EXACTLY the same personalities and have the same essence. I’ve laughed so much with all the comments you give Eleanor. I love it! Always look forward to scenes with her in them.

I think you’re right that Beau wouldn’t make a big deal about the bed the way Bella did. And the steamy part of this chapter was wonderful of course.
I love any and all exploration into Jessamine’s character. It’s hard to just put Jasper into a female version. I think they’re both incredibly complex characters, and having a female with such a strong military background adds even more complexity.

The only teeny tiny minuscule thing: you mention Edythe watching the sun rising over the ocean. But they’re in the west coast. So that would be sun set. Otherwise sunrise would be over the mountains. Again, this is an insignificant detail that doesn’t change how incredible this chapter is.
9/23/2020 c24 Froggin
Another absolutely fantastic story. Thank you for taking the time to create this beauty of a piece for us.
9/23/2020 c21 Froggin
Great chapter! Slightly disappointed Edythe didn’t decapitate him with her teeth like Edward did. To me that always made it more visceral and highlighted how different a vampire fight would be from a human one.
9/23/2020 c19 Froggin
Hee hee, what a chapter!
9/23/2020 c8 Froggin
I like the motorcycle changes. Both Edythe riding with Beau and Edythe not buying separate motorcycles, which always came off as a tad too pathetic to me.

Another great chapter. Looking forward to more Edythe/ Julie interactions
9/22/2020 c6 Froggin
The sibling taunting at the beginning was fantastic. Really played into the best bits of Eleanor and brought out new and fun characteristics of Jess and Edythe
9/22/2020 c3 Froggin
Fantastic chapter. I loved the changing dynamics of the relationship. Beau is confident in himself, which Fleshes out both himself and Edythe, and makes them both more interesting characters
9/22/2020 c2 Froggin
Love the Enli change. It fits. Also love the building dynamic of the characters here.
7/22/2020 c6 Guest
Chapter 6 was the funniest thing I’ve ever read! Absolutely loved it! :)
8/31/2019 c22 Shadowdog11
Good changes!
8/30/2019 c9 Shadowdog11
Oh! I read both your stories and Visser’s
6/21/2019 c22 Lloyddd
I'm beginning to wonder if it is possible that the irritating tendency Beau has to not step up on occasion, to not have a spine, to be weak and even effete is really the result of seeing Beau through the filter of Edythe's angst and insecurities? A kind of self-fulfilling prophecy on Edythe's part? I was starting to feel that WinterSunshine had laid it on a little thick, but perhaps she was trying for Edythe's full character development? Edythe is the one who has to unlearn a century's worth of habits - to learn to take a step BACK - and she has started doing that.
220 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »