for Corina

10/25 c24 Guest
So then what happened?
10/18 c24 Guest
she really lacks of independance. you didn't give her any room for her own evolution.
9/18 c24 Guest
Thank you thank you thank you! He’s back! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
9/13 c23 Guest
So glad you’re writing again but OVER A YEAR?! I’m dying over here! I can’t wait to see Corina get back to Damar!
9/7/2019 c19 Guest
More please! I'm dying to know what happens next!
8/12/2019 c19 Guest
Eagerly waiting for more. What's going to happen to our favorite Cardassian? How is Corina going to get out of this one, find her brother, and avoid that seemingly inevitable death sentence? I MUST KNOW!
7/5/2019 c19 Guest
I’m loving this! I can’t wait to read more!
11/26/2018 c9 17suburbantimewaster
This is going to be an interesting journey. I hope Corina and Damar survive the Klingons, the Orions and each other.
11/24/2018 c8 suburbantimewaster
This is certainly an interesting turn of events. Corina's going to find her brother and with Damar as her bodyguard.
11/24/2018 c7 suburbantimewaster
I like how you have Corina somewhat adjusting to life on Terok Nor, despite the horrors. I especially love that she got to interact with Odo and Quark as well as the Cardassians.
11/23/2018 c6 suburbantimewaster
I have to say, I didn't see that coming. I really hope Corina finds a way to save her brother and to get out of this Cardassian death sentence.
11/23/2018 c5 suburbantimewaster
Dukat's seduction begins, but Corina doesn't seem like she wants to play along.
11/23/2018 c4 suburbantimewaster
I always wondered if regular showers still existed in the 24th Century and I love how you subtly said that Corina left one cage to find herself in another, no matter how beautiful it looks.
11/23/2018 c3 suburbantimewaster
Well, I definitely look forward to more Damar! You've got Dukat in character with him trying to manipulate Corina to his side and using her vulnerability to his advantage. Still, I'm curious about what happened to her brother.
11/23/2018 c2 suburbantimewaster
That was definitely a shock! I loved learning more about Corina's life and her interactions with Dukat.
18 Page 1 2 Next »