for Find Your Life

6/8/2019 c11 5Dani3434
This is a good ending. It leaves a lot unsaid that the reader can make up on their own and I think that's great.
6/6/2018 c11 49equine02
This is perfect! Great chapter, and I'm really enjoying the Tuck Everlasting crossover too!
6/4/2018 c11 Guest
Yay! So cute! I will go c ur tuck story now! Stay fansietastic!
5/23/2018 c10 brighteyes421
Very intense chapter. I just hope that Jack is going to be okay. Are they in the European theater of the war or the Pacific Theater of the war?
Please update soon.
5/22/2018 c10 Guest
Why do u do this? I loved this so much! If Jack dies, Davey's head won't b the only one spinning. I hope Kath is Jack's nurse. I also love that u gave Race a prosthetic, cuz I love How 2 train your dragon and that reminded me of that so. Stay fansietastic!
4/29/2018 c9 brighteyes421
Oh my goodness I hope that Jack is okay. I love how you had the letters going back and forth with them. Please do not keep up waiting too long to find out about Jack.
4/29/2018 c9 Guest
Why do u do this? Just, why? If u want 2 cry your eyes out and think about your place in the universe then I suggest watching " All Is Quiet On The Western Front". It's a WW1 movie, but some phrases in this fic made me think of it. Poor Kathy. Stay fansietatic!
4/23/2018 c8 brighteyes421
A nice chapter. Jack as always is the big brother protecting his younger brothers. Race needed to have a good nights sleep. I can understand how Jack wanted to be the to protect Race but I think he may have accidently hurt Crutchie's feelings. Any way I did enjoy the chapter and I am looking forward to the next one.
4/21/2018 c8 73SomedayonBroadway
This was so cute! I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it!
3/29/2018 c7 Guest
oOOoooH I need to read chapter 2 of that! Btw Sarah is either a badass or she's a goody 2 shoes I haven't found an in between. Stay fansietastic!
3/29/2018 c7 brighteyes421
I think you did a good job with Sarah. I am glad that Sarah is still very close to her family. Poor Les is really missing Davey. Sarah and Katherine being friends and roommates will make for some interesting story lines.
3/24/2018 c6 brighteyes421
I am glad that you are on Spring Break for now and will have some down time form school. This chapter was great. I am so glad that Jack and Katherine were able to get to know each other a little better. I hope the back stories on the nick names will come out later in the story. Have a great Spring Break.
3/24/2018 c5 brighteyes421
Oh I am so glad that Jack and Katherine have reconnected. I hope it will lead to something special for the both of them. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
3/24/2018 c6 49equine02
Oooh, this was an excellent chapter! I'm excited to read the tuck everlasting crossover!
3/24/2018 c6 Guest
Yay SO EXCITED I CAN NOT WAIT US TUCK FANS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER. ALOS LUCKY UR ON SPRING BREAK! I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!SO EXCITED MY HEART RATE SHOT UP WHEN I SAW THIS! FANZOUT!
-FANZ4LIFE