for A Helping Hand at the Bakery

4/29/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
marinette, our local smartie
7/4/2018 c1 31Mythril Moth
Lost me at every mention of "bakery staff" and "workers". It's JUST Tom and Sabine. USUALLY it's JUST Tom. Their bakery is very small, and run traditionally, like a village bakery. It's not a big restaurant like Gusteau's from Ratatouille that has a whole kitchen staff. It's just one baker and his wife running a corner bakery.

Details make or break a story. In this case, the lack of attention to detail breaks the story.
5/18/2018 c1 Dwarrior
Brilliant story... Keep up the awesomeness...
2/26/2018 c1 2spinnerofdark
: )
2/14/2018 c1 Elements1999
Lol... Adrien in the kitchen... it's ALMOST unheard of xD

Awesome job with the story! It's amazing!
2/9/2018 c1 1Unitato722
*Fangirlish screaming* Now all we need is a one shot where she tries to teach the boys to cook and Nino somehow gets everything wrong and Adrien is actually a natural
2/8/2018 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Awwwwwww! I loved it, such a good read and that is so sweet and realistic! Thank you for writing so much!
-kitty
2/7/2018 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
That was cute and sweet
2/7/2018 c1 1Ashlielle
Awww, this is so cute omg :') Tysm! :D
2/6/2018 c1 21mayuralover
A little hectic, but nothing they couldn't handle! Love this n.n
2/6/2018 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This was a really good story, I like when Marinette helps out in the bakery and shows that she isn't just skilled at designing.
2/5/2018 c1 Sra. de los conejos
what a nice details about the decorations
2/5/2018 c1 22leafgreenflower
Sweet! I always love stories set in the bakery. We only ever see the front room and its tiny workspace and one oven in the show, and I always think there should totally be another workroom somewhere but I've never found it.
2/5/2018 c1 bow-and-arrow-lover
Awww, this is so cute! I wish we could see Marinette help her parents more in the show... but I guess that's not the focus. Can't wait for your next story. (one-shot or otherwise)
2/5/2018 c1 7TabathaEvans
Awww! Family fluff doesn't get enough credit, but it's right up there with friendship fluff and romance fluff :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »