for Camp Camp: Magic Edition

6/9/2019 c1 Holios the Demon Companion
When more of this particular type of crissover are made, you will be remembered as a glorious trail blazer...but seriously, great story. Hope to see more of it
12/16/2018 c1 Dun-Dumb-Fun
PLZ Update
8/13/2018 c1 kilersenses
Camp camp recently ended and one thing came to another and here I am, please continue.
7/12/2018 c1 dudzikjagoda123
Cool! I waiting for new chapter :333
6/7/2018 c1 ALoyalReader
*happy screaming* Someone has actually begun a camp camp crossover! Good job, 700 is a respectable chapter and the grammar is FAR better than the usual on this site. Your work is good (and about things I like, so I may be biased) and interesting, keep up the good work! Don’t let me down here, I counting on you...
ALoyalReader
5/7/2018 c1 Enchantress of DarkFantacy 423
First, I would say that I read your summary and didn't like it, but a friend of mine said you had great start and then I checked your reviews and it seems it was. So, I decided to actually read your first chapter and low and behold I find myself not hating it, but I don't love it ether. I think you can do something with this if given time and I will look forward to it.

But just so you understand why I initially didn't even want to read it without some pushing, is because of Harrison. He is my favorite character followed by Max, Nikkie, and David. Harrison was the only true magic user int he actual cannon and while it half-way met with slight of hand and such, it was different and it would've played well towards how some Muggleborns could've been based on family and personality. Harrison could've even been something great. to be paired with in the story.

Make no mistake, I've read it and so long as you have no extreme bashing bar what's expected being based of Camp Camp, I can overlook this and just see where it goes with harry and Max, esepally if Hogwarts comes into play down the line or perhaps Ilvemory the Magic school in America.

Well, sorry if you feel like it's rant or even a bad rweiw. I just want to see where you gow ith this and this way you can understand how I judge, I will repeat that you have promise, just need time.
4/27/2018 c1 10animeloverani
You have my attention now... And I like this playful, confident Harry - I can't wait to see how this all plays out~
4/8/2018 c1 GuestWho
This crossed is lit man. I can see a bright future if you continue this.
3/26/2018 c1 Guest
i hope you do a couple more chapters of this and show how their friendship came to be
3/8/2018 c1 13foxchick1
Hope you continue this fic.
3/6/2018 c1 3A Professional Grave Robber
Please write more
2/7/2018 c1 2FactfulFallacy
Badass!
2/7/2018 c1 Lawbringer
Hmmm... interesting... I hope to see where this goes.
2/7/2018 c1 Greer123
Is Gwen going to be like Gwen from the Ben 10 series.
2/7/2018 c1 4yutch.mathes
Well I didn't think a story like this could be done but when it comes to story's I like to be proven wrong good job.