for Bleeding Heart

5/31 c4 SakuraDragomir
I love the story
Please continue the story
I rarely see Gemma as the main character in avengers stories.
Please I would love to read more
I hope that Gemma can tell them his backstory slowly as he gets to know them.
After he recovers his chakra, I hope he can show his abilities.
5/17 c4 Mist Shera
The best ... My poor baby iron suit
12/5/2020 c4 chip
I like this a lot. Gemma is hot Haha. I hope Genma and Thor can become closest and being protective over the twins. cuz who knows how long he will be stuck in this dimension. maybe thor can help get him home and end up seeing Konoha . maybe Wanda can input knowledge of the language everyone is speaking, with his permission, cuz in theory it should work since she can manipulate minds and stuff.

chances are they will have to recreate the exact readings the hydra machine gave off plus Gemma will need to either make the seal exactly the same as before or a reverse of what he did otherwise Gemma could end up literally anywhere in the multi dimensional verse. and he'll have to pour as much chakra as he can the exact same time the machine goes off or the same amount of chakra he used the first time (in case it wasn't a whole lot)
10/26/2020 c1 Guest
This is honestly one of my favorite fics in a long time! I love that you chose Genma, because I think he’s a cool character that never really got fleshed out. I’m excited to see what kind of abilities he has, because we didn’t see a ton in the anime! Personally, I hc him as a medic, but I’m totally interested to see your ideas! I also like how the Avengers don’t immediately understand Genma and chakra. I know Tony and Bruce are smart, but we’re dealing with another dimension! Some authors have their characters either oddly understand the abilities of another quickly, or have one character go into an uncharacteristic exposition about it. But you’re really stating true to the character while adding more characterization, and I love to see it!
10/1/2020 c4 24orlha
happy to see a xover fic that doesn't have naruto as the main character!

Excited to see what happens next. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
9/16/2020 c4 1DarkRain4Eternity
just one word... AMAZING
8/29/2020 c4 Guest
Just found this and it is great!
8/4/2020 c4 PrettyKitty77
I've really enjoyed the story so far and hope you continue it soon :-)
7/25/2020 c4 Fax15
Genial! A la espera de mas!
6/27/2020 c4 MagicalCatgirl68
Wow I've loved this story from when I first saw and read it years ago sent reviews to you from another name and still this story is good. Can't wait to read more thank you. Gennma is a good pick as always shocking Stark is awesome gonna bring in Spider-Man?
6/25/2020 c4 109rainingWolf
! I'm happy to see another chapter uploaded and cannot wait to read more! This is such a fun crossover, especially with Genma's personality mixing in with all the others in the Avengers. Thank you for the update and the laughs! I hope Genma shows off more in the later chapters cause he's such a a great character. Thanks for the story! :)
6/9/2020 c4 lifeisbooks342
Oh god Tony is really not having a good time right now
6/9/2020 c3 lifeisbooks342
Very sexy use of convenient dimensional experiments, love it!
6/9/2020 c2 lifeisbooks342
Aaaah yes this is the coolest shit ever and Thor is the best as usual! The way you have written Genma and the other characters is great so far!
6/9/2020 c1 lifeisbooks342
Brilliant, super well written and interesting without being cringy! I love this
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »