for The Safe Wolf Job

1/30 c1 Bkworm4life4
I love how you portrayed Parker's view of the world around her simple and innocent, yet complex. Good use of the bunny and wolf analogies.
7/14/2018 c1 29Soquilii
Excellent story on Parker! I love how you used the wolf and bunny analogy. You're actually helping me get inside Parker's head (which as we all know is a challenge)! Well done!
6/7/2018 c1 8Pacacapa
Oh, this is beautiful! I love how you portray Parker's view of the world as slightly off and definitely abnormal, but it makes perfect sense. She's really endearing here, and I love the progression of the touching thing with Eliot. Nice touch at the end, with protecting her head. You do such a good job using subtle details like that to convey so much meaning. Enjoyed it very much, as always!
4/8/2018 c1 8McMoni
Loved it! Parker- especially first seasonis somehow dysfunctional but soo lovely!
2/13/2018 c1 33ColorOfAngels
awwww this is lovely! I have such a soft spot for season 1 Parker, who is still learning how to trust and let other people in... really well done :D
2/11/2018 c1 20blueskydog
Aww. Here we get a peek into Parker's head-it's interesting to see here perceptions of the team as they are still relatively new to each other. It shows how Parker compartmentalizes parts of people-despite trusting Eliot to practice fight with her, she's not sure she can handle him outside of that setting. And though she loves Sophie in her own odd Parker way, she can't guarantee she won't stab her if she feels suffocated. The rabbit-wolf dynamic is evocative and fitting.
2/8/2018 c1 2abstractwords
aww i like this one. well written, and I love hearing Parker's thoughts
2/7/2018 c1 24sapienlover
What a lovely introspective piece! You've nailed Parker so beautifully, and of course Eliot's her protective wolf! I also love how you've illustrated Parker's somewhat detached attitude towards her past, but also how she's so very fragile in many ways and how she compartmentalises things. Thank you for this. Just what I needed on a sleepless night.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service