for The Touch That Melts - A Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Oneshot

8/14/2018 c1 NoVaMawile
Aww, that was cute. Short but sweet. :) The last couple of paragraphs really capped it off well. I wish the kids from serene village got more of a spotlight in pmd stories like they do here.
2/11/2018 c1 5TheLastRanger
As someone who has never fully played SPMD, this story still pulled on my heartstrings and gave me the feels. It was really well written and touching, to say the least.
(Also nice cover, who drew it?)
2/10/2018 c1 6ArbitraryRenaissance
Awww.

The way you and soniclink built this story up in the chat made me think that it was going to be a comedy. I'm pleasantly surprised to find that it's just a nice, warm, slice-of-life that pulls you into a nice fluffy hug.

I feel awful for Goomy, but at the same time, I'm kind of jealous. My personality doesn't really lead me into relationships that are as tight and trustworthy as the one that he'd had with Espurr, so the only real way to experience those types of emotions and ideas for myself is to read about them through stories like these. These two Pokémon worked powerfully well together, and their interactions here just put a wide smile on my face.

Still, though, it's a shame that their bond has to go through so much turmoil and hardship. I hope they write to one another regularly; good communication and trust is always so important in keeping relationships alive.

The adoption bit made me chuckle. It was very clever of you, making both Goomy and Espurr not...quite fully understanding of the way it works. If you don't mind, I might just steal that idea at some point in the future and use it in my own stories.

Beautiful story. It was very comforting, and it made me feel all warm and buzzy inside despite its melancholy nature. Awesome job.
2/8/2018 c1 1Chromatology
Ooooh that was beautiful... /
2/8/2018 c1 2Sunflowers1234
flareon71, in this story, you illustrate the MCs with an original theme, unique plot and a positive message. Unlike your previous works of the remarkable story, "The Tale of Longshot - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fanfiction", and the best-reviewed story, "The Story Team Fate - An Explorer of Sky Fanfiction", this one-shot is based on the series of "The Touch That Melts - A Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Fanfiction", you futher our-the audience or the readers-original understanding by some terrific ideas, some enticing, enthralling and enjoyable plot, and a qualified-theme, and an encouraging message. Just like "[...] I'll never forget about anyone here [...], this story will be part of our childhood, our adolescence or our young adulthod. Thank you for taking the time to write a qualified story. "It's as warm as the flowing hot chocolate as in the winter nights" -Betta Crown
2/8/2018 c1 15Ikcatcher
I cri every time
2/8/2018 c1 9Fancyyy
I mean Team Longshot delayed again... But this is amazing!

I need a damn sequel for this...
2/8/2018 c1 GlaceonWizard
Salutations!

Man, is there any of your story that doesn't find its way deep to my head?! Even this one made me want to scream right now!

*ahem* At any case, I like this one as well. You made a nice relationship between two side characters, and the scene is just perfect. I give this oneshot two thumbs up.

Keep up the great work and may your day as good as your story.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service