for How To Keep A Conan

12/24/2019 c2 38Beedok
Tiny feral Conan?
10/19/2019 c2 1suzuki.karin
pliz update~ it's very interesting
1/16/2019 c2 KaitouStarlight
I’m rather curious about this story, so author-san, update please? I may say that this is the strangest idea I’ve ever stumbled upon up to now. The idea being strange doesn’t mean I don’t like this story though. Okay, in conclusion, can you please update this story as it’s been nearly a year?
5/15/2018 c2 21XphiaDP
This is actually insanely interesting! I can’t wait to see more!
3/1/2018 c2 29BloodiedCoreOfHope
Rain at the start, leading to a background which… Isn’t really expanded upon but at least it’s there. Good to see Shinichi being a little freaked out by the living doll he’s found, but my brain is rebelling saying super composed Shin best Shin. Stupid brain. Love the fluff here.

And… The animalistic description. Geh. You are setting up for a fully sentient ish character, as far as I know. Really hope you’re going to compare and contrast Shins impressions with reality later on, because that’d be a good place to do some characterisation diving.

Woo! MiB mention. : P I like it. I really like that- unsure where you’re going with them but I assume they’ll just be pushed aside for reason’s unbeknownst to us, in order to facilitate safe fluff. I’m gonna mourn the severe lack of serious BO thrillers in this fandom for a bit.

_(O~O)_ is a pretty line break. I like it.

Uh… Why does he go to the professors first? Still unsure where Conan was in the whole jacket transition scene but this is neglible. has worse holes. (why did I watch it?)

Thinking, more thinking and description…. Much description. Dolls- oh man, so glad I corrected the dolls clothes thing. My brain felt pleased upon seeing that. Thanks for letting me beta again ; )

Aaand the exit of the chapter. Beautiful cliffie! Loving the mini shin description too.

I think this may be full of criticism, but I honestly enjoyed reading it again. It’s a nice change of pace from the Epics of 200K length I’ve been slowly poring through for FoZ crossovers.

So…. Thanks. For showing the world and me this little piece of fluffy writing. It’s nice.
(And I'm sorry it took me so long but the email only notified me yesterday. WTF...?)

Yours, CoreHope : P
2/27/2018 c2 1Disconsolate Mist
Intriguing chapter~ I really enjoyed it myself, even if others didn't happen to. ;)
Mini Conan is so cute! He and Shinichi really are going to have a very nice relationship. Wonder how solving cases will go...and also just what chibi-Conan's personality is going to turn out like. Its going to be interesting to either see him act so like Shinichi it's scary, or just differently enough that it's almost weird. There are many more choices with personality there. Reading all of this playing out is definitely gonna be fun. \o/
Especially liked this little moment at the end. ;)
Anyway, nice job! Can't wait to see more~
2/15/2018 c1 29BloodiedCoreOfHope
I’m gonna keep this free from grammatical criticism, as I know you want feedback on the plot and idea a lot more…

Second paragraph and already I’m wincing- far too accurate a portrayal of Shin’s snarky confused ‘how do I help, wait don’t cry’ response’s effect. It makes me wince and also, when I think about it closely, smile.

Ooh? You make him lose Vodka and provide a direct reference to canon? Glorious! Simply glorious!
So. Conan sounds like a cat, almost? I don’t really get why, since he’s just a mini human at the moment, but alright.

Ah! The first interaction is so sweet and confused, and then he just DROPS him from merely a bite? ;-; I was shocked- but at least his… compassion? I don’t know the word, came into play and we get a sweet bit of caring Shinichi.

Ooof. He tightens his grip on a living thing the size of a doll? Tut tut. Shame on Shinichi. Shame on BO more though- how could they merely dispose of a mini Criminal! :( Meanies!

Ah? Th-that’s it? :o I expected it to go on longer! But you haven’t exactly written yourself into a corner, and this seems brilliant so far.

Good read, can’t wait to beta, and can’t wait to see more.
2/11/2018 c1 1Disconsolate Mist
You know I think this story is wonderful already. And your writing always heartens me. 3 Reading over it makes me all warm and fuzzy~ Especially Shinichi's protectiveness over little Conan. :3 That is the absolute best thing ever. Lilliputian Conan, who can't love him?
One of my favorite parts this chapter was actually the bite transformation. ; Kinda reverse zombie/vampire-ish? This could potentially be a horror story... O.O I'm really glad its not. The idea of a doll taking someone's form is creepy enough as it is.
Anyway~ Thank you so much for writing this! I shall wait patiently for more, though it will definitely be on my mind for a while.
2/10/2018 c1 2Doyle Mystery Writer
please continue
2/9/2018 c1 16Hebiaczek
Huh - this was certainly surprising - though the motive kind of reminded me of 'Poket archives' written by my beta ;) The only similarity is a tiny being so don't worry. Honestly speaking I'm not sure what to make of it since I'm usualy not a fan of stories where Shinichi and Conan exist as seperate people but I am interested how this will turn out so I'll stick around and wait for more :D
2/8/2018 c1 6Smiley-Nami
This is good. Continue when you can.