FanFiction.Net
for Sweet Oblivion

10/4/2021 c1 troll00oo
okay, so 'collaborate' means to work with, while 'corroborate' means to support the story. i think it is the latter you wanted.
2/24/2020 c1 Guest
Good story!
1/20/2020 c1 jeannetaylor79
if you are still receiving reviews please know that I loved this fic. I recently had a horrible fall which because of a major brain trauma my memory is sketchy. I find that my friends and Building Manager and her Assistant are thrilled to have me back home after my 6 weeks in Rehab. I truly believe in a New Beginning. I can truly appreciate your story. God bless you.
5/5/2019 c1 santoskamilla.14
Eu mal posso esperar a continuação! É maravilhoso!
7/1/2018 c1 2Isaacl112
Amazing. Should be continued!
5/15/2018 c1 nicole.howe.737
Fantastic storyline. It really makes you think Thanks :)
2/27/2018 c1 Greyandmint
Great story.
2/24/2018 c1 carolyn jinn
Just goes to show...if it's meant to be, it will be. Loss of memory won't stop them being together.
Loved it. :)
2/19/2018 c1 1Dreaming Haven
Really glad I finally got to read it. This was a great little story showing how strong their love for eachother is. That and the fact that even with only a small portion of her memories she was still Ginny the way it mattered.
2/18/2018 c1 Beauty Eclipsed
Love the plot. What is memory and where does it really reside? Everywhere. Just ask anybody who has PTSD. It can be a touch, an action, a taste, etc.
2/16/2018 c1 Schori123
Pretty intense story, but I liked it very much. Great writing. Suspected Hermione from the beginning, but that wasn't really difficult to figure out. I don't know if in real life your body can remember old things like Ginny did, but it's just a story. And our brain is a wonderous thing, so it could be possible. I really thought Harry would want revenge for what they did, but maybe that happened after the end :D
Keep up with your brilliant work
Best regards
2/12/2018 c1 Guest
I can't find the words to tell how good this story is bravo.
2/9/2018 c1 Guest
AWSOME

HARRY AND GINNY FOREVER.

THEIR MEANT TO BE
2/9/2018 c1 sassy
I can't explain as to his much I marvel at ur wonderful, marvelous, amazing love stories.
They touch my heart. They really do .
Us stories radiate love.
Its just ... Awesome
The meaning of true love is seen and felt BTW harry and Ginny
I felt my heart melt out in this story
Hope u write more.
Please do continue your other stories saving the savior, and also write more stories on the her special day series
2/10/2018 c1 22Gin110881
Wow, it's a heart-rending story in an intriguing, mysterious AU setup.

Oh, Hermione, she was quite OOC, and with OOC I mean that I'm sure she'd never ever fall in love with Harry, it just wouldn't fit their relationship. I usually like Hermione very much, I really do. While I prefer Hermione being a good friend to both, Ginny and Harry, however, if it's for the sake of a good story I don't mind a bit Hermione bashing, as long as it's outweighed by great Ginny character. (Sorry Hermione, I'm foremost a Ginny fan.)

However, I'd have been interested in whether Harry plans to push his punishment for Hermione by visiting her with Ginny and showing her a couple of very affectionate PDA scenes, lol.

When I read the other story by hgfan1111, where Harry got his memory erased, I pondered for hours about the situation where one of the both lost their memories. I think you described their situation quite well. Maybe Harry can show Ginny some of his memories in a pensive, just to try to fill the void with his own visible memories.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »