for Ace Combat: Shattered Rose

8/24 c16 Redwood628
This story needs to be updated
4/9 c14 1BanzEye
...I have just one question. I liked the story, BUT DID YOU JUST KILL NAGASE!? Whyyyyyy? If this is canon, then, okay, I understand, but if not, WHYYYY!?
12/3/2019 c9 pt1oef
This is beyond expectations. Amazing! You wrote a excellent chapter!
12/3/2019 c8 pt1oef
The real fun begins! Great work! This is impressive!
12/3/2019 c4 pt1oef
This seems to be a very interesting story.
7/15/2019 c1 HaloEmblem
Will team rwby and jnpr find a way to get to the strangereal universe to see ruby kick some serious Butt?
6/23/2019 c14 Army
How are you not gonna have a roughnecks squadron
6/22/2019 c16 Thermidor606
Take your time, RL takes priority.
6/17/2019 c16 1Rairi Valelira
Nyawooooooo!
6/17/2019 c16 IHateTorpedoes
Welcome back.
6/16/2019 c16 5RedShirt1453
Oof rough times indeed buddy. Just take it easy and get to writing whenever you feel like it.
6/16/2019 c16 Robbie2413
As long as it is soon I'm good.
6/16/2019 c16 PatriotPride93
stuff happens, but thanks for updating us though
6/1/2019 c15 IHateTorpedoes
Please, please, please return. This is epic.
5/12/2019 c15 6Krionik
I love this story so far, and can’t wait to see what happens next.

As is always the case with these “Traveling to Another Dimension” stories though, I absolutely can’t wait until Ruby makes it back to Remnant. Whether it is in the main story or some side thing, I’m sure it’ll be great. Just the thought of Weiss’s reaction to seeing Ruby in a dress uniform is hilarious. Plus, there’s plenty of opportunities for drama, when Yang sees just how much Ruby has changed. Of course, this might not ever happen, but I certainly think it’d be great.

Anyway, love the story. I apparently suck at actually writing my own fanfics, but if you need any help with this, whether it’s beta reading or bouncing plot ideas off, I’d be happy to help if you ask.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »