for Ace Combat: Shattered Rose

5/12/2019 c15 6Krionik
I love this story so far, and can’t wait to see what happens next.

As is always the case with these “Traveling to Another Dimension” stories though, I absolutely can’t wait until Ruby makes it back to Remnant. Whether it is in the main story or some side thing, I’m sure it’ll be great. Just the thought of Weiss’s reaction to seeing Ruby in a dress uniform is hilarious. Plus, there’s plenty of opportunities for drama, when Yang sees just how much Ruby has changed. Of course, this might not ever happen, but I certainly think it’d be great.

Anyway, love the story. I apparently suck at actually writing my own fanfics, but if you need any help with this, whether it’s beta reading or bouncing plot ideas off, I’d be happy to help if you ask.
4/21/2019 c15 Guest
When can we expect another chapter of ace combat: shattered rose?
3/21/2019 c15 BravoSix
Pls update i love the story
3/20/2019 c15 5RedShirt1453
This story was a fun read and I hope that you update it soon.
3/5/2019 c13 gryphus-On3
Update pls
12/9/2018 c15 7Psihopatul
few minor typos if I read right here and there but this chapter was really worth the wait.
So good in fact that this short "review" is written after 3rd read through of the chapter.
Keep it up, you're doing great with this story.
12/5/2018 c15 LtRainbowSlash
It’s Alive!
11/25/2018 c15 2Wafflesunite
I’m a new reader to this series as I only found it a few days ago when I was just scrolling through the RWBY crossover tags when the Rwby x Ace Combat tag crossed my eye, I’ve got next to no knowledge on Ace Combat but I decided to check it out anyway, and I’m glad I did.
I love how you manage to write a story that I can enjoy, despite knowing next to nothing about Ace Combat (ex all I know is it’s about dog fights, idk factions, history, or characters). I like how you’ve written RWBY and while I do wish there was more Combat, I’m glad you spent the time you did building up her and her relationship to this world.
This is a good well written story and my only complaint was that I found this before you were done writing it so I have to deal with cliff hangers
11/23/2018 c15 12Fencer22
Sweet, it lives!
11/23/2018 c15 gryphus-On3
Psshh, I guess I'm guilty... good to see you back and strong though!
11/22/2018 c15 1RabidArmenian
"Took ya long enough!"

Also yaaaaaaaaaaaass finally!
11/22/2018 c15 Guest
It's nice to see that this fic isn't dead. I can't wait until Ruby remembers more about Remnant.
11/22/2018 c15 Fei Shuki
wew finally a new chapter with Mobius 1 enters the fray. Nice work :D
11/22/2018 c15 Rairi Valelira
I got my fix! Withdrawal be gone! Lol
11/22/2018 c14 Slash
Shame this is dead. It’s a good damn story.
81 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »