for Ace Combat: Shattered Rose

11/5/2018 c7 gryphus-On3
In this chapter, what do you mean by Ruby using a word that doesn't exist?
10/26/2018 c14 2Papa Cipher
I just realized the Klendathu Drop reference...because that mission was a disaster in the Starship Troopers movie...and this battle was also a disaster...

I get it.
10/23/2018 c14 Guest
Just read, hope to see more!
9/19/2018 c14 gryphus-On3
This fanfic is awesome! Ruby's character feels like her even with the amnesia, which is awesome. And the other characters are all really natural! Really looking forward to see more chapters. I want to see how you handle Mobius 1 though, I don't think you should make Mobius 1 Ruby, as she is a very good character on her own and I want to see how she interacts and reacts to him rather than her being Mobius 1 herself. He'd be a compliment to your cast which is better. Although I'm just making assumptions XD, its your fanfic, and I'll enjoy it anways.
9/19/2018 c14 12Fencer22
Oooooh I am loving this! Can’t wait to see more :)
8/14/2018 c14 kerrowe
Huzzah for making things up then.
6/30/2018 c14 7Psihopatul
yet again another enjoyable scene, yes I can see the combat scene isn't the best quality what it could be but it is good still in my mind and keep it up, the more you write these the more chances you have to better yourself, keep thinking what could be described and how in more detail possibly.

I did find it curious as one of the Yellows did follow Ruby I did have a feeling about it, most likely just because it was Yellow Squadron and someone who we all know has lot of Yellow on her.
6/27/2018 c14 1Ribbon Monarch
well, what a failure.

Also, is wolf squadron a reference to Robotech or to Warwolf?
6/27/2018 c13 Rairi Valelira
If Ruby can move faster with her semblance, will that effect her flying? Like affecting her reaction time with everything appearing slow instead of her moving fast. I know a plane releasing petals would look super weird. The cockpit filling up with petals is a funny mental image, lol.
6/27/2018 c14 Rairi Valelira
Super ruby!
6/13/2018 c13 5Mecharic
So I binged this story in like two hours, definitely an interesting concept. Rather surprised Ruby didn't end up in a lab somewhere, but then again that would make for a poor Ace Combat story now wouldn't it? I'll be awaiting the next update, good luck with writing up combat.
6/12/2018 c13 7Psihopatul
Hmm as for the next chapter I am thinking maybe just put up a combat scene and leave it to a cliffhanger continue it on the chapter 14 as well ass add end results to the chapter 14. Sure this means the chapters should be possibly longer than what you have already planned but it would fit well in my mind.

Mission Briefing part: I do think even if it was made up one it was really good however it could've done bit more details of course so keep that in mind next time, something like the terrain with what kind of defenses there are both ground air and possible waterways like canals/sea/ocean/lakes/rivers, possible weather problems and so on.
I honestly do not know much about combat aviation but I do believe weather is equally important in military aviation as it is in civilian aviation if not more important.

Anyways I am patiently and excitedly looking forward to what you got for us next time, until then I wish you again Good Hunting!
6/12/2018 c13 2ChimaTigon
Not to be rude, but when are the rest of Team RWBY going to show up?
6/12/2018 c13 Derox-1223
I guess I'll just say that I've really been enjoying this so far. I'm anxious to see how you handle Stonehenge. and how Ruby handles it.
6/12/2018 c13 1RabidArmenian
There about to get a rude awakening. Knowing WHO is guarding Stonehenge. Mostly cuase you Ruby fans probably never played Ace combat 4
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »