for Perennial

9/4 c4 Guest
que par
8/26/2019 c4 24Kitty in the Box
omg will there be more? how thrilling. I love the interaction and it's not your standard BV fic either. this has a lot of punch.
8/2/2018 c4 8Dulcet Shoujo
Just saw this update lingering around in my emails.

Ooh boy there is a lot to unpack here from both Vegeta and Bulma's p.o.v

Bulma being that she is clearly facing a failure of a relationship with Yamcha, which is sad in its own regards, it sorta just shows how much traumatizing experiences can change someone and I appreciate you didn't take a cheap route a lot of people do where they make Yamcha into a cheater and don't add depth further than that.

Onto Vegeta, I can really appreciate the subtle moments of intimacy between the two. Vegeta clearly haas his primal instinct of staying weary of Bulma as human kindness wasn't something he was use to. So now I'm /assuming/ we are going to get some B/V tension soon given he is essentially moving in """"until Goku arrives"""""

Update Soon!
7/26/2018 c4 LenaBlack11
Please please please please update soon! I loooove this!
6/27/2018 c3 Dulcet Shoujo
I really hope you update again. The way you characterize these two is addicting to read, in my opinion. Vegeta is spot on here. You don't take him to the utter asshole extreme you give him a rational balance and I seriously appreciate that.

Keep up the fantastic work!
6/27/2018 c2 Dulcet Shoujo
I loved this, I loved Bulma and Vegeta's interactions with eachother. It's somehow hostile yet calming at the same time and the thought provoking questions Bulma provided were beyond interesting to me, to say the least.
6/27/2018 c1 Dulcet Shoujo
(Preface: I saw a description of this on fic on Tumblr and instantly fell in love with just the blurb you provided.)

Oh I like this. I like this a lot, and I want more. The snappy way you write Bulma is exactly how I picture her and I adore every last bit of it
6/22/2018 c2 45octocelot
Dang, Mei. I have no idea what's going on because I'm reading fandom-blind, but I still connect to the characters due to their emotional complexity. Vegeta, despite the fact that his name looks like vegetable, was such an interesting character and I ended the story wanting to know more about him. There was one typo I caught: "you're first trip into space" or something along those lines. Good work! There's a lot of tension coming through in this piece.
6/5/2018 c3 1ILiekFishes
I like your writing style and am excited to see where the story goes. Keep up the good work
3/30/2018 c2 13sky d
I liked this story.
2/21/2018 c1 Movingfeet
This is already proving to be an interesting read. I enjoyed it.
2/10/2018 c1 Laura