for Have Scythe, Will Travel

7/14 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . .
6/14 c2 Guest
You have a severly broken and disgusted mind author. I could read 4 chapters and I was feeling disgusted. I love dark fics bit this is not dark just erotic stupidity everywhere with male dominance stuff. It like you are not writing a fan fiction but your fantasy in bed here.

Dude get some help and if you can't then kill yourself. It will do you good.
6/2 c12 Stratre
hell yeah so far so good haven't enjoyed a naruto fanfic in a long time so im surprised good job i hope you update soon
5/25 c1 worom001
Just thinking but... If you're immortal, 8 Gates is insane. No reprecautions.
5/14 c2 6Cutejayjay2011
What the actual fuck is chapter two
4/19 c1 Eragon135790
i love this ff already, i could totally be mc(except for the pain-pleasure part). i hope we can get a few more scenes of hidan causing chaos in 'our' world.
4/4 c12 Guest
Love it can’t wait for more
2/7 c12 Roxas Lucist
you gonna do anymore? I'm curious to see how this happens in like that morbid amusement sense.
2/5 c12 spiderfan
in my opinion hidan becomes a jonin strong but not great his village becomes defunct he lashes out on his people wiki says he already had violent tendencies and discovers jashin and that allows him to become s class so he basically focuses on that discarding his other ninja skills
1/24 c12 Guest
I love how he cares about kakazu
1/3 c2 Bruh
some people don’t like r*pe so maybe add a tw or something
12/10/2020 c12 Spenge
Oh shit he goo
12/8/2020 c2 Guest
yooooooooooo im out
10/12/2020 c12 He Who Devours The Suns
Jesus H tap-dancing christ on a pogo stick. This is beautiful. Heavy dark shit man, like fuck, super dark and fucked up. OP SI would usually be off putting and cringey, but this is actually so well fucking written it blows me the fuck away. Keep up the great work man
10/10/2020 c12 JustDusty
Too bad. To be honest i really wanted to see Naruto's spirit get crushed as he struggles and failsto save his "precious people"
319 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »