FanFiction.Net

9/8/2020 c12 Cdb
Jashin is awesome
9/8/2020 c12 Bcd
Interesting story.

Dark as fuck, overly rapey main character, amazing world building though. Top marks for that. And awesome fight scenes and diecidal scales
8/26/2020 c1 123
The cultist leader was a person that was reincarnacted into the Naruto universe, much like the guy that now occupies Hidan's body and thus knew about Hidan's immortality. He recognised Hidan but did not know about the guy that pilots Hidan's body no longer being Hidan.
8/24/2020 c4 montanoaries9
there's a contradiction here the cultist leader identified hidan as a known s rank immortal and yet your previous chapter contradict this and he was still not yet known and his immortality is still a secret
8/18/2020 c12 Zarroc789
Fantastic. That is all
8/17/2020 c12 Zarroc789
Love this story and cannot wait to see Kakuzu's reaction
8/5/2020 c12 123
Just the kind of review I'd expect from a guy who literally calls himself a marvel fan. Go back to reading your watered down mainstream garbage if a fucking work of fiction scares you so much, you mouthbreathing retard.
8/2/2020 c1 Guest
Sir Lucifer Morningstar sent me and I must say I'm glad he did.
7/28/2020 c12 Sentry342
I must say the summary intrigued me enough to read but now I’m genuinely impressed. The concepts of the gods and champions is fascinating. I can’t wait to see what else happens. I look forward to seeing Hidan conquer more gods and women.

Side note since he wants an slave/immortal harem could he somehow bind goddesses to himself or would Jashin just devour them.
7/16/2020 c12 A Simple Library
Fucking God Slayer! Jesus christ, fucking killed the damn Shinigami, what the hell?! I love it!
7/16/2020 c12 1AspiringWriterInWayOverHisHead
Could have asked for Minato back. There's entirely TOO MUCH slaughter and not enough Plan: Harem goin on!
7/15/2020 c12 3Sr022004
the story is so perfect, I love it
7/4/2020 c12 JustSk8n
Bruh, this was fucking insane. Probably in my top 10 fics I've ever read. Good fucking lord, I can't wait to read more of this! Thank you so much.
7/3/2020 c8 JustSk8n
Damn, minato boi be corrupted. And plant man zetsu became hidan's son. Nice
7/3/2020 c2 JustSk8n
Holy shit that was brutal! And fucking great. Most authors are too pussy to get into the nutty gritty, even if the character is supposed to be a deranged lunatic, it's a breath of fresh air to see a writer with some balls! Damn, I look forward to the rest of this.
333 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »