FanFiction.Net
for Have Scythe, Will Travel

7/16/2020 c12 A Simple Library
Fucking God Slayer! Jesus christ, fucking killed the damn Shinigami, what the hell?! I love it!
7/16/2020 c12 1AspiringWriterInWayOverHisHead
Could have asked for Minato back. There's entirely TOO MUCH slaughter and not enough Plan: Harem goin on!
7/15/2020 c12 4br0kend0ll
the story is so perfect, I love it
7/4/2020 c12 JustSk8n
Bruh, this was fucking insane. Probably in my top 10 fics I've ever read. Good fucking lord, I can't wait to read more of this! Thank you so much.
7/3/2020 c8 JustSk8n
Damn, minato boi be corrupted. And plant man zetsu became hidan's son. Nice
7/3/2020 c2 JustSk8n
Holy shit that was brutal! And fucking great. Most authors are too pussy to get into the nutty gritty, even if the character is supposed to be a deranged lunatic, it's a breath of fresh air to see a writer with some balls! Damn, I look forward to the rest of this.
6/30/2020 c12 5marvelfanenthusiastic
This is one and only sick fic, I didn't know why I read through till the end. I had to keep skipping several paragraphs just so I don't become insane reading such brutality. My goodness you need a therapist to fix that mind of yours. I need for mine as well reading this fic that scared the cr*p out of me. I'm not much of God believer but I'll pray for you.
6/30/2020 c1 adpikaart222
like the have space suit will travel ref
6/25/2020 c9 1deji.dd
LolAm I the only one who read 'Peins' as 'Penis'?
6/24/2020 c12 Elucidon
OMFG I’m SO FUCKING HAPPY that you updated. I’ve needed my dose of immortal psychopath
6/18/2020 c12 5Pokepercutopotter
FUCK YEAH! Keep this awesome shi coming!
6/14/2020 c12 48Kaiimei
I...

...absolutely fucking adore this story! It just...it fits all those little niches I love, that I didn't even know I wanted.

VIOLENCE! BLOOD! Jashin actually being fleshed-out, female, and FUCKING AWESOME. I hate when Jashin is just some odd deity that never does anything and is just used as an excuse for Hidan being immortal. Having this version of Jashin be so forward and honestly awesome is great.

If I could, I would certainly be happy supporting her, just because she's pretty awesome. Maybe not actually participate in all the rampant murder, slaughter and rape of course, but...y'know, maybe she'd like some friendly company with her as we watch Hidan tear his way through Hi no Kuni.

Again, I adore this story so much.
6/10/2020 c12 Guest
I'm loving this update
6/10/2020 c11 Guest
Guck yeah this is awesome
6/10/2020 c10 Guest