FanFiction.Net
for Have Scythe, Will Travel

7/3/2020 c8 JustSk8n
Damn, minato boi be corrupted. And plant man zetsu became hidan's son. Nice
7/3/2020 c2 JustSk8n
Holy shit that was brutal! And fucking great. Most authors are too pussy to get into the nutty gritty, even if the character is supposed to be a deranged lunatic, it's a breath of fresh air to see a writer with some balls! Damn, I look forward to the rest of this.
6/30/2020 c12 5marvelfanenthusiastic
This is one and only sick fic, I didn't know why I read through till the end. I had to keep skipping several paragraphs just so I don't become insane reading such brutality. My goodness you need a therapist to fix that mind of yours. I need for mine as well reading this fic that scared the cr*p out of me. I'm not much of God believer but I'll pray for you.
6/30/2020 c1 adpikaart222
like the have space suit will travel ref
6/25/2020 c9 1Fanfiction0000
LolAm I the only one who read 'Peins' as 'Penis'?
6/24/2020 c12 Elucidon
OMFG I’m SO FUCKING HAPPY that you updated. I’ve needed my dose of immortal psychopath
6/18/2020 c12 5Pokepercutopotter
FUCK YEAH! Keep this awesome shi coming!
6/14/2020 c12 46Kaiimei
I...

...absolutely fucking adore this story! It just...it fits all those little niches I love, that I didn't even know I wanted.

VIOLENCE! BLOOD! Jashin actually being fleshed-out, female, and FUCKING AWESOME. I hate when Jashin is just some odd deity that never does anything and is just used as an excuse for Hidan being immortal. Having this version of Jashin be so forward and honestly awesome is great.

If I could, I would certainly be happy supporting her, just because she's pretty awesome. Maybe not actually participate in all the rampant murder, slaughter and rape of course, but...y'know, maybe she'd like some friendly company with her as we watch Hidan tear his way through Hi no Kuni.

Again, I adore this story so much.
6/10/2020 c12 Guest
I'm loving this update
6/10/2020 c11 Guest
Guck yeah this is awesome
6/10/2020 c10 Guest
Amazing chapter
6/7/2020 c2 Guest
Wait... that doesn't make sense OC and Hidan only swapped bodies not powers and etc... There should be no reason for that body to gain powers already. I can see maybe Hidans "soul" slowly morphing the body but Jashin threw him away
6/6/2020 c3 David is confused
Called the police chief Friedrich Nietzsche did you?
6/6/2020 c12 2Lord All Bright
To be honest the fight scene was badass as fuck, though I have a question if jashin is so powerful why does she bother with hidan, the existence of humans should be so below her to the extent of being insignificant.
6/3/2020 c12 huge cock