for Yesterday is Tomorrow (Everything is Connected)

3/25/2018 c1 7RedRoses130
I'm so happy! I have no clue how I just noticed you are writing a Jamione fic, but I came across it on AO3 last night...
I'm incredibly glad that you're writing this, and I'm especially interested to see where you're going with Hermione's dynamic with future death eaters.

Thanks for the read,
RedRoses130
3/23/2018 c3 11LivininCorsets
And now Hermione is on potters radar for a compleatly different reason. And she’s prolly gonna see a lot more Harry in him as well
3/21/2018 c3 Alive-In-Wonderland22
I really love this fanfic so far! The idea itself has great potential, and I can't wait to see what's to come!
3/21/2018 c3 House of falling cards
This is fantastic,
I am a sucker for this type of stories. I Look forward to an update...
I just didn't want this chapter to end
3/19/2018 c3 morpheusandmuse
This is such an interesting plot/narrative! There are so few Hermione/James, and somehow i can imagine them as they are and their interactions are so in character! I'm super excited for this story :)
3/18/2018 c3 Ann
Please, Please update?
I’m so curious! I love this!
3/15/2018 c3 Guest
Please Wrote more, i really think this stort is great, and I cant wait for the next chapter
3/15/2018 c3 Jennieb89
Hey, i really like it!
Love the plot and story- i like how you started it off and then introduced us to Hermione in the past, altho you didnt drag it out like some authors do. I think it works well how you've done it.
I like seeing the boys and Lily. I like that you've put her in Ravenclaw & have her friendships with the boys.
Looking forward to more :-)
3/14/2018 c1 3DoctorVanGogh
OKAY but I love every aspect of this story. I'm a massive Jamione fan and I love the way you've taken this. Hermione is super in character and also very Tom Riddle-like and I hope either a realization of this will dawn on her at some point or Riddle gets introduced (much) later and makes the comparison. I mean honestly, manipulating professors, pretending to be what she's not, practicing archaic and highly advanced magics? This has Tom Riddle written all across it and I know Hermione would hate that comparison. Also, so excited for the Jamione to really get a start. That ball is going to get rolling and this Hermione is not going to handle it well at all. It's going to be glorious. Amazing job so far, please update soon. I will be eagerly awaiting another chapter until you do!
3/14/2018 c3 mewshoshe
Love love love it! It’s so interesting to read! I can’t wait for the next update!
3/14/2018 c3 Guest
Update
3/14/2018 c2 Guest
The concept of transmutation remindes of fullmetal alchemist. I loved it.
3/14/2018 c1 Guest
Lovely idea
3/13/2018 c3 HelenaSweet
Hola! nueva lectora, una historia interesante la que acabo de encontrar. Espero la puedas actualizar pronto. SALUDOS
3/11/2018 c3 monse97