for Even The Fallen Can Rise Again

10/17 c43 Laxargamesfnaf
I really hope you continue this story and eventaully make it too current expansions and such
9/14 c43 Alphariud
I'm glad to see this story still alive, enjoying it so far so I cant wait for more. Keep up the good work
9/13 c1 Ex-Prince FrostFang
Is this story dead?
7/19 c42 Guest
Please update just found the story best destiny story I read in awhile
12/11/2019 c20 Connor Worsnop
Damn my boi getting some Iron Lord action noice
12/9/2019 c37 Guest
Will this story continue into destiny 2 if so that would be really cool if it does
12/9/2019 c30 Guest
Will this continue into destiny 2 if so than that will be very cool to see happen.
9/10/2019 c40 1hellion117
Damn son you bringing back the memories...
7/2/2019 c39 hellion117
What’s you give him the black talon? And are you mixing armories? I don’t remember the prospector veined in D1
5/8/2019 c38 The Ghost's Are Real
Finally got back to reading this and wow its still on fire,
Keep it up with the ideas, it gets better and better with each chapter.
5/8/2019 c38 hellion117
Shits bout to get bloody
2/24/2019 c37 Cptslapem
the shield of aegis?
2/23/2019 c37 hellion117
Hehhehehehheheheheh red legion
Good good good
11/29/2018 c35 SableJborne1
After stumbling upon this story when trying to search for something about the fallen lore in game, I figured what the hell and decide to give this a read. After catching up to the most recent chapter, I must say I am more intrigued and hooked on the story than I expected. The personal story going on with Pekis happening along side the original Destiny story is really awesome and has me curious to see what comes next in the story.

I will say that I do find Kabr coming back as a light powered super vex weird. Since I'm guessing he will be the tie in that leads to VoG, I can accept it since we never really got a explicit reason as to why we went there in game.

I look forward to seeing the story continue, keep up the good work.
11/29/2018 c35 skater551
Looking forward to what happens next.
30 Page 1 2 Next »