FanFiction.Net
for Nectar

2/23/2018 c1 15CAPJHMPAgirl
Gosh, I love Kamil. I'm glad you decided to write a story in his POV and focus on his feelings. The heart events felt naturally integrated into the story. I love it when authors integrate flower meanings into the story when they involve Cam/Kamil or Lisette. I think it adds a nice touch that relates to the characters, and you did a great job with incorporating different flowers into this story. Your story has a really nice, smooth flow to it. I enjoyed the read!

I also wanted to say thank you for reviewing my prompt entries! :)
2/10/2018 c1 26Symphonic Fantasia
This was absolutely stunning! I have no words to describe how beautiful this was. You don't see many first-person pov's, especially for the fandom, or many fanfiction stories, to be honest. I love how you slipped in the flowers and how they related to the story. This was such a short and sweet prompt! I loved it.
2/10/2018 c1 95SaoirseParisa
Oooh, now this was nice! I really liked it! Love all the flowers you included throughout the piece and integrated their meanings into the story.
2/9/2018 c1 57Durotos
This story was sweet, cute, and, I have to admit, kinda hot. I loved the flower motif. Having dabbled a bit with the meanings of herbs in my own stories, I enjoyed you using flowers here, especially with a characters who is an expert on the subject. The little guide you added at the bottom was a nice touch, too.

It was nice seeing Kamil's heart events through his eyes rather than the typical farmer MC's. His last descriptions of our farmer are rather sweet and really stuck with me. "A place to call home." Ah, my heart! Thanks for writing this lovely little piece, and thanks for participating in the prompt!