for Burning Love

7/20/2020 c4 4ZexyZane
What?...Is all I will say, I'm not gonna ask a lot of questions. Just 1 depicting all of them summarized.
2/11/2019 c4 Guest
Can you make a sequel of this where Lincoln and Cristina got drunk and they're having a baby when he got her pregnant and Ronnie Anne began to go after them and possibly kill anyone who gets in her way to claim Lincoln for herself?
7/5/2018 c4 3crazytaxi87
Please continue this story. I love how it’s going. I’ve read it before I even started to publish my own story of The Loud House
6/14/2018 c4 Guest
I wonder if the Loud Sisters will take their hostility towards Cristina to the next level.
6/14/2018 c4 53Gage the Hedgehog
What a good chapter. Can't wait to see more.
6/5/2018 c1 A Two Sided Figure
You might not even read this but this is a pretty good story. I honestly hope you can cointinue it so I can see the ending to it. Also it's good to take people's ranting and tell them to fuck off. cuz honestly they probably have shit lives.
Also his is my first time reading a Cristina x Lincoln fic
3/9/2018 c3 Guest
Have to give Lincoln credit for saving money and calling out his sisters for trying to guilt trip him into given them his money.
3/8/2018 c1 Hitler
Nice story fam. Also, dont listen to the rude guest. He's a fucking dumb twat.
3/9/2018 c3 Gage the Hedgehog
I'm not mutch of a big fan of that. But I like this story better. Just saying.
2/25/2018 c3 Bongani King Jr
You know there is a big difference between Ronnie and Cristina Ronalda is very tough and she often was the one to protect Lincoln now Cristina is not weak but like most girls she needs protection from the guy she likes thats why she didn't just move away from Chandler when she saw Lincoln she knew these two guys have been in a lot of wars with each other but she knew Lincoln would defend her from that immature Neanderthal and hopefully this is the last we will see of Chandler in this story
2/25/2018 c1 Bongani King Jr
yeah wow a Cristina and Lincoln love story that doesn't involve crime and murder wow very few exist many people are into Paige and especially Ronnie Anne now in my fic Cristina will be his girlfriend and then wife with 6 kids Ronnie Anne and Paige will play a role but as friends of Lincoln
2/27/2018 c1 20763Boi
Guest 6: Bruh, fuck off. Is this what you do? Criticize other people to make up for your sadness. Calling me a "total pussy". Bitch please, you say my writings bad even though yo ass couldnt write a half decent story and get as much support as my stories. Look at me, just because i make mistakes and i get corrected by great people. Im a pussy because i specifically state, "Your insults dont do shit.", all except yours. Yours my friend takes the cake. I hope you enjoy attempting to put other people down to make-up for your sorry ass bitch ass suicidal ass school shooting ass life, so frankly sit the fuck down and shut the hell uo, you creepy, homicidal fuckwad.
2/25/2018 c1 Guest
Already you're stories shit. Not because of what you're writing, but because you act like a total pussy in the authors note. No one cares for your bitching, just post your story and shut your asshole up.
2/25/2018 c1 15DarthMarker29
I won't mind, I hope you do a good job on the story Mia, you got my support (Even if you didn't even wrote a story tho lol).

My suggestion when your brother, friend, or something comes back from Florida: Make a fanfiction account so you can be able to write and upload your own story.

*Whisper* I know how to make cover art now, if you ever write a story and need a cover art, you know who to call/PM...
2/25/2018 c3 3Redstar940
just dont piss him off, and he'll be fine, if u do well he'll not only be pissed off, but even be impressed mia, counting on u since im his big fan since i read friendship is on fire
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »