for 5 Dragonball Super: The Final Battle! Universe 7 VS Universe 11

3/25/2018 c7 Grand Spirit Master
This was a very lovely read from the first one to now for it was quite journey filled with heartbreaking, heartwarming and action fillied moments. So I look forward to reading the upcoming fanfics listed as well as anymore in the future after the three months hiatus.
3/25/2018 c7 Guest
Califua adoptifed daughter of Goku wonder if that happen in canon.
3/11/2018 c5 2Paleomario66
Wow. I did not expect Vegeta to be the last remaining member. One thing I don't get: Was the life-link between 17 and 18 ever shown in canon, or did you just come up with that on your own? Otherwise, I really liked the chapter, especially Jiren's backstory and how you changed it (I don't mind the official one but I like this one too).
3/4/2018 c4 58ltj056
Cool chapter. Noticed that you misspelled has in Toppo has dropped out
2/25/2018 c2 peter16373
So from what I got in this chapter Super Maximum Light Speed Mode Dyspo is stronger than Anilaza? Yeah that doesn’t really make sense. 17’s Android Barrier is capable of withstanding Anilaza’s energy blast which overpowered Post-Kefla SSB Goku who is even stronger than Pre-Jiren UI Goku. There is no way Dyspo a simple SSB lvl character is capable of shattering the barrier that can withstand some attacks from Post-Jiren UI Goku lvl character like GoD Toppo before being shattered. And that’s just a single barrier we’ve already saw that if he stacks multiple barriers together he can even temporarily hold back serious Jiren’s energy blast. But other than that this is a very good chapter.
2/25/2018 c3 ltj056
As much as I appreciate you having Toppo ring out someone, I can't get my mind off the fact you spelt out 'sorry I love Beerus.' Also, I reccomand using italics for narration. I just find it much more fitting.
2/21/2018 c2 ltj056
I like the change from it being dyspo vs Gohan and Frieza and made it 17. I guess Toppo is going to eliminate Gohan.
2/16/2018 c1 2Paleomario66
I like the concept of this so far! I especially like how you have Toppo fighting Frieza (probably my most wanted fight in the Tournament of Power besides Goku/Vegeta vs Jiren) and 17 fighting Dyspo! I can't wait to see what's next!
2/11/2018 c1 51shadowwriter01
17 should form multiple barriers around them, to block Dyspos way and keep him from moving freely.
Similar like Frieza and Gohan did it. But he can do it by himself.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service