for The Mending

3/28/2018 c1 Lana del Fae
Even though this ends on a happy note, this is so sad. Poor Beth. The fact that this happened to her during adolescence is even worse, and her unhealthy, secret emotional dependence on Calgiss is heartbreaking.
2/12/2018 c1 25godfreyraphael
Haven't really reviewed a story in a long, long time. Mostly I just lurk and read the ones that I like.

That being said, I like this story. Controller and Yeerk stories after the war are some of my really favorite stories in Animorphs and, while I see that it's probably a one-shot, I like the concept itself and would love to see it explored further. It just shows that it takes all kinds of people to make the world. And I don't really mind your using "they" and "them" for Yeerks. Some of them might identify as male or female but others might prefer other gendered pronouns, if they even believe in genders in the first place. Just my opinion. ;-)
2/11/2018 c1 54Animorphgirl
So glad to see a fic from you! Even if it's not (yet!) an update of your old fic. ;) Mandatory nitpicks: You might want to resubmit this because there were a couple of formatting errors near the end. Also, you often refer to Calgiss as "they", instead of "he" or "she". Aside from that, I really love this concept and it's nice to see a post-Animorphs world where not all Yeerks were forced to become nothlits. IF you choose to continue this-I know it says it's complete-you might want to include the backstory of how Calgiss ended up finding Beth again. Or why she chose her old Yeerk instead of another one. A few things to think about if you end up continuing this. But really, it stands up really well on its own. Great job!
2/11/2018 c1 2Chilazon
Great story! I really love the emotion. Very well written. I have one question: how is Calgiss surviving without the Kandrona?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service